With a fresh new look and a string of new features, a newly-updated Zemedy is here!
Zemedy is a digital care programme built to empower individuals with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to self-manage their condition. With a little help from a virtual chatbot, Mel, Zemedy guides you through your personalised care journey and helps you change the way you address IBS-related symptoms using clinically-proven insights and analytics. Zemedy’s integrated approach keeps time-consuming doctor visits and therapy costs to a minimum.
Developed alongside clinical experts, Zemedy integrates evidence-based, highly effective psychological therapies for IBS, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and gut-directed hypnotherapy. Zemedy also leverages the latest medical research that’s packed with know-how from our science team in gastroenterology, nutrition, psychology, and neuroscience.
Still, Zemedy isn't a replacement for professional medical help - you should check in with a doctor in addition to using the programme on the journey to improved digestive health.
7+ New Zemedy Features:
- An updated, interactive interface - with a brand-new virtual IBS coach and a fresh library of educational and engaging content.
- Our core CBT programme has been cut down to 6 modules (the shorter, the better, right?!)
- A spruced-up Tools section, with brand new exercises to try
- A 7-Day Plan section to help you schedule your tasks ahead and remind you to find your zen
- Flare Mode: a trusty tool to get fast relief for sudden symptoms
- Daily logs to help you keep track of your mood and symptoms and identify specific patterns within your mind and body
- Insights dashboard that keeps track of your health journey and lets you watch your symptoms, activity, and progress
- More resources with quick tips and tricks, alongside the core programme
- Our new virtual IBS coach, Mel, will keep you motivated, educated, and on-track with your modules, tasks, and health checks.
What you can expect from Zemedy:
Symptom relief and a restored bowel harmony;
- Improved emotional health and wellbeing, starting with symptom-related anxieties;
- Understanding of the gut-brain interaction in IBS;
- Integrated and personalised approach to your IBS;
- A safe and secure space within an IBS community;
- New and improved standards for your health-related quality of life.
If you have any questions, or would like to share some feedback, we would love to hear from you!
**MORE ON SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS**
Zemedy offers three auto-renewing subscription options:
£18.99 per month
£49.99 per 3 months
£149.99 per year
A monthly subscription to Zemedy costs £18.99 a month. Alternatively, you can choose our great value Quarterly or yearly plan for only £49.99 and £149.99 respectively.
If you select the annual option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Subscription‘ each year, and have unlimited access to Zemedy for 1 calendar year.
If you select the Quarterly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Quarterly Subscription’ every three months, and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the 3 months of purchase.
If you select the monthly option, you’ll be billed for ‘Zemedy - Monthly Subscription’ every month, and have unlimited access to Zemedy during the month of purchase.
Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before your payment period ends. On renewal, payment will be taken 24 hours before the end of each payment period.
You can manage your subscription and can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your Account Settings.
Use up that free trial! If you don’t, you won’t be able to get those free 7 days of gut care back (it will be forfeited the next time you buy a subscription).
Terms and conditions - https://www.zemedy.com/terms/
Another week, another update released to help you manage your IBS.
As usual, our team has spent time squashing a lot of bugs and improving app performance.
Feel free to reach us if you have any question
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app idea, terrible execution.
You need a lot of patience to use this app. Usability bugs are everywhere. They are trying to make you believe you have a personalized chat discussion with Mel, their chat bot. Those discussions take a long, long time to complete and you get very little information out of them.
The app idea is good. The information presented is also good. The execution is horrible.
Upgrade makes this a paid app only and now you won't be able to login with your existing account. Very disappointing
Developer Response ,
We're really sorry to disappoint you! Please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make your experience better.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- Bold Health Limited
- 64 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Bold Health Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Zemedy Monthly $19.49
- Zemedy Yearly $154.99
- Zemedy Monthly $19.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.