A simple and serene mindfulness application.
NxtLeap Zen Mindfulness is the new generation of mindfulness apps, bringing together meditation and tools for a mindful lifestyle. An extensive app whether you are new to mindfulness or are an experienced user.
Zen Mindfulness provides a unique and special mindfulness sequence, a technique to calm the mind before you start your meditation.
Zen Mindfulness contains:
* Mindfulness for new users (What is mindfulness)
* More than 100 quotes for inspiration
* More than 400 teachings for reflection and inspiration
* Silent meditation with optional start bells, interval bells and end bells
* 27 guided meditations of variable length (more than 6 hrs in total)
* Getting started meditation, instructions for the novice
* Separate section for mindfulness techniques. How to live a more mindful life.
* Statistics with graphs
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you so much for not making in-app purchases in this app! What you see is what you get. It’s not trying to trick you like a lot of meditation apps that have you pay for the app and then some by making you pay a subscription service or different daily meditation packs. I rarely write reviews but I appreciate this so much, had to let you know. Thank you.
Lay Soto Zen Priest
As a lifelong student of Jiddu Krishnamurti I do not get stuck in “concepts”or “ideological”boxes,including the “not getting stuck” boxes, or the “am I stuck or not”boxes.
However this app is a great tool to pass through during times when it is required,like sitting at the library or some busy environment!
Well worth having for backup 🙏🏻
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much! Let’s make this world a better place!
This app is AMAZING. It's very easy to use and doesn't require a subscription. The meditations are wonderful (though I wish they would add more every once in a while). I wish I could give it more than five stars!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.