Williams™ Pinball classics are now available -- and Fish Tales™ is yours for FREE! Zen is proud to bring these amazing games to players around the world. Enjoy!
ZEN STUDIOS IS THE DEFINITIVE LEADER IN VIDEOGAME PINBALL!
o ZEN STUDIOS HAS THE HIGHEST RATED METACRITIC PINBALL GAME OF ALL TIME (88 METACRITIC SCORE)
o MILLIONS OF TABLES SOLD
ZEN PINBALL 2 IS A FREE DOWNLOAD
Zen Pinball 2 comes with the Sorcerer's Lair table absolutely free! There are no strings attached, we are giving you a FREE table.
ZEN PINBALL 2 INCLUDES THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED MARVEL PINBALL and STAR WARS PINBALL TABLES.
ZEN PINBALL 2 WAS NOMINATED FOR SEVERAL E3 AWARDS, INCLUDING BEST OF SHOW
WHAT THE PRESS HAVE TO SAY:
Marvel Pinball is a great add-on to an already excellent experience. If you grew up with pinball machines, this will no doubt recapture a love long lost with the collapse of arcades. If you never had the chance to experience pinball, now is as good a time as any – IGN
We’re going to keep playing probably long after this review, and we’ll have no qualms ponying up for extra tables. Pinball heads unite – this is as good as it gets without having an actual table in your house – GAMES RADAR
ABOUT THE GAME
Zen Pinball 2 sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games employing cutting-edge visuals, challenging tables, true-to-life ball and table physics and combines them with innovative features not found in any other pinball game.
THE MOST ADVANCED PINBALL GAME, FEATURING:
-New tables released regularly through in-app purchase.
-Rule sheets to help you achieve higher scores
-Achievements for each table
Three classic tables! FUNHOUSE™ (starring Rudy, the iconic dummy antagonist), SPACE STATION™, and DR. DUDE AND HIS EXCELLENT RAY™.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun for a bit
Playing the free games - one is very hard (Fish) and does not allow you to put in your scores - so why do it? THe other Sorcerer's Lair- instructions are very vague on how to really get higher scores. The Pop up box that gives you information during the game should be allowed in the middle bottom of the screen where the flippers are and/or instead of just saying Vague messages why not tell you how many times you need to hit Whispers cave or the tree area to get what you need??? Flippers stick - they did an update that was suppose to fix it (I was not having issues then, but am now that they fixed it). Tried to purchase Doom - took my info but would not download anything and sent the program away, keep having to bring it back to the screen, but still no game. Doesn't seem that is charge my account but will wait and see.
The other is - other games when clicked on to see if I can buy them first told me I couldn't cuz I hadn't reached something and now - no matter what I click the whole app disappears when trying to purchase - doesn't close just disappears like I hit the tile window to the left! Needs to be fixed so one can actually buy the games on a iMac!
I so wanted to give this 5 stars as the game is very interesting, fun for those of us who have played the REAL pinballs back in the 70's but these issues really need to be resolved.
Some Good, Some Bad
1. No table preview. 2. Sometimes no helpful instructions - like what even gets you scores. 3. Some tables imaginitvie, but limited things you can do - howmany times can you go around and around? 4. DON'T get the Williams ones - lousy games, can't see them and stupid things like everytime the ball drains a clown throws a pie at you - soohh how long does that take to get old. 6. Some games not pinball - an arcade game with flippers and a ball (Back to the Future, which I likw, but it is not pinball). 7. Space between flippers HUGE, and side outs could't be plugged with a wool sock, so almost zero play time/ball., but play again lasts a long time - still, I 'd rather have a fair play. 8. I sometimes get awards, but they don't seem to mean anything. I'll stil play because I can't find a better one - Microsoft used to have a good one, but haven't seen it anywhere lately. All these are also too tied to specific themes I'm not in to (3 Jurassic Park, a zillion Start Wars), Marvel, etc.)
I really wanted to like it
Everything about this game is outstanding: physics, play action, graphics, views, UI, store integration, all great.
I just don’t like the tables. I bought two table and couldn’t stand them, obviously I’m not gong to keep buying tables hoping it gets better. The tables are rinse and repeat. The graphics and bells and whistles are completely over the top, practically seizure inducing. The side games within the tables are difficult to get to and mostly just frustrating, no intuitive play controls and you just get dumped with no way to gain skill. The bumpers mostly just seem in the way and don’t allow for skilled interaction. If there are plunger skill shots they’re well hidden, launch behavior seems predictably repetitive.
My take is just play the free table, it doesn’t get better; I much prefer it over the tables I purchased. At the risk of contradicting myself, I do like the free table, where my high score is 147,000,000, about an hour on a quarter. Anyway, I’m just gonna have to buy the from the guys with the classic tables where play action is more varied and less visually assaulting.
- ZEN Studios Ltd.
- 353 MB
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Zen Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Marvel's The Avengers Table $2.99
- South Park: Super Sweet Pinball $2.99
- Family Guy Table $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.