Zen Studio meditation for kids 4+
Calming musical coloring
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Zen studio is a unique geometric finger painting app designed to help children relax and focus.
It may be the simplest painting app ever published! Tap once for a new canvas, tap again to pick a color, and then draw with your finger. What’s more, a calm, soothing music algorithm accompanies every swipe of a finger making it a very zen experience!
This intuitive drawing tool will allow children to produce an endless number of artistic creations. Children can save each piece of artwork to their own personal gallery to view or edit at any time!
Recommended Ages 3+
Our fabulous tutorial mode is there to instruct your child if they wish to learn how to create specific creatures and characters with Zen Studio. The app also provides a great opportunity to get your child thinking about space, shape, color, and symmetry in their artwork. Our free printable Parent and Teacher Guide will help grown-ups facilitate these discussions.
FEATURES (in the free version)
-Relax as generative music accompanies your every swipe
-Enjoy 18 free tutorials
-Make your own creations using the grid size of your choice
-Stay Zen with the sleek design and easy navigation
-Print the free Parents and Teachers Handbook
-Create up to 4 drawings
ADDITIONAL FEATURES (in in-App purchase)
-More than 90 tutorials
-Save/delete an unlimited number of drawings
*"this app does exactly what it aims to do. It is a wonderful and fun way to unwind, relax and re-focus" The iPhone Mom
* "Zen Studio has been really popular with my parents. They are able to see immediate results in calming and self-regulation." OT
* "For the very young, it is a tool to empower, and for older kids, it is a means to self-regulation and focus. The impact of play, however is far more reaching, and can influence the understanding of mathematics, art, and practical life." Teacherswithapps.com
***Please note that while this app is free, it contains an In-App purchase that is accessible in the Parental Gate. This content costs real money and can be purchased by users to enhance play experience. Your children will not be exposed to any advertisements while playing the app. ***
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Edoki Online Community at http://www.edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Improved User Experience
Ratings and Reviews
Great concept, misses the mark. Fixable with some easy tweaks
UPDATE: They added white so I put another star on! Thanks, Zen!
Got this to help my kids color and relax. On the plus side, the sounds are fun and relaxing, and it’s cool how the color-able area expands as you go, and how the interface “celebrates” your completion. They like the app, and I would be willing to buy the full version, except:
1) There are very limited color options. Please add more.
2) You have to color in every cell to “complete” a picture. Allow users to advance the picture with a Next/Back button so we have full control over progress and layout.
3) The picture darkens as you near the end of a coloring section, and brightens back up when you finish. This is the biggest problem with the app. In a coloring app, you CHANGE THE COLOR? This completely kills the relaxing experience. Developer must find a way to help users focus without changing the colors... Outline or embolden the “active” cells perhaps. The celebration moment can still occur somehow with the burst of stars, but you CAN’T change the colors on us!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback, we will take your ideas into consideration for our next update.
I would give it a 5 star but YOU CAN ONLY DO 2 PICS before the subspiption so please update it so you can do more pictures before the subspiption. And also, I can’t delete any of the pictures because I need a subspiption.
Good app but… 😓😬😕
This is a good app but when it asks the multiplication question when you click the school app it says “Oops! Adults only!” Okay. Really?? I mean kids can know multiplication too! Im literally 9 and I’m writing a review for this app. It is a little bit offensive and also it just sends you to the App Store. I would have given it a higher review but it just offends me a little bit. Please be a bit more mindful about this. 🙂
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 190.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Edoki Academy
- In-App Purchases
- Zen Studio - Complete Version $2.99