ZenDen is now free!
Featured in Apple's 'Productivity Apps We Love'!
Overwhelmed by the mental load of housework? Need a fairer way to share tasks and chores? Let ZenDen be your house manager.
• Add recurring tasks, then never think again about how long it's been since someone cleaned the shower
• Share with a housemate, and we'll equitably rotate task assignments
• Keep it simple – the home view shows you only what you need to do today
• Busy, out of town, or just can't? Skip, snooze, or reassign your tasks – and our "Keep it Fair" functionality automatically adjusts task distribution
• Create reminders, shared grocery lists, to-do lists, and one-off tasks
• Check up on what got done by who with the History filter
• Automatic syncing across all your housemate’s devices
• Access everything offline, and ZenDen will sync when you're connected again
YOUR DATA BELONGS TO YOU
We believe your data should only belong to you, so we built this app a little differently. We don't store anything on our servers or use tracking or product metrics. Everything is in your personal iCloud account, and only you and your housemates can see the data.
ZenDen is available for iOS and iPad.
Terms of service: https://zendenapp.com/terms
ZenDen is now free! If you have an existing subscription, please cancel it so you will no longer be charged.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app!! (& better Free!!!)
Purchased this app several months ago, to use with my spouse. Sadly, she wasn’t a fan, but it helped me remember to do more around the house. I like that the chores keep until the next scheduled time, and then renew. (I only said I improved, not that I was getting it all done.)
I say get it—and this is from someone who thought it was worth the subscription price. Now that it’s free, you have nothing to lose but your clutter.
One niggle for the developer about it being free, though…
Is there any way for those of us who had a subscription & have cancelled it w/Apple to kill that damned pop-up reminding us to cancel? Are “never subscribers” getting that too?!? I mean, I get why it’s there, but…
Minor…but if it is/can become possible, I’d be most appreciative…
Great app! Could use a couple more features
I’ve only had this app for a day, but I’m already loving it. There are a few more features that would make it even better, though:
1. A calendar view with color coding or filter by owner so I can more easily see where to spread out chores so they don’t all land on the same days/weekends. Even if I couldn’t edit tasks directly from there at first, just the view would help see where a bunch of things are clustered.
2. Ability to Alternate between only certain people instead of everyone. For example, I only want my husband and I to clean the master bedroom, or I want only the kids to alternate cleaning the shared bathrooms.
3. Allow multiple owners for things. Example: something an adult might want to do with a child. Right now a work around is to just assign it to the adult, which is fine, but I could see other possible uses for this, too, like I want all the kids to rake the leaves, etc.
4. While I’m happy with the checklist attached to the task, my husband really wants a general notes field to put a longer description than the name, but not in checklist format. To me, the checklist meets that need, but I can see how a notes field might be useful for some.
All in all, though, a wonderful app that’s already making my life easier after one day! It seems like this is going to be well worth the yearly subscription price. Great job!!
Great simple to use app, making tasks was a breeze. Love that’s it’s free. Thank you
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lockwood Productions, LLC
- 68 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Lockwood Productions LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.49
- Annual Subscription $11.99