Begin your own Protector journey today with this mobile RPG.
Catch, Train and Evolve your ZENFORMS and progress through the ranks to become a Grand Protector. Face the Rebellion and unravel the mysteries in the Caladan State of the mysterious masked man.
Determine your own fate and help shape a story of your very own!!
- 132 ZENFORMS to catch, train and develop- With more on the way!
- An evolving story that adds more chapters with big updates.
- New features, content, and new places to explore with new updates.
- Online system known as the CP Garden with Daily Quests, Weekend Giveaways and monthly battle Leagues.
- Online Mystery Trading- Trade and grow your Zenform team.
- Master ZENFORMS skills to match your battle strategy.
- Echo Battle system- Ability to battle other player's ZENFORMS that are controlled by A.I.
- Echo Battle League- Compete against other players to win the seasonal league.
- Access to Calis Project Forum for hints, tips, sneak peeks and users input.
- Take part in the ever-growing online community.
- Collect items and progress through the storyline.
- Free updates.
- Customised Avatar.
- Offline Gameplay.
This update is purely to fix crashes and glitches related to storyline events.
If you had your game crash when starting a new game or stopping when loading a cutscene then this update will fix it.
Keep fighting the good fight, Protectors!
Ratings and Reviews
Decent game, a few problems
Hello! I sometimes play this game when I have some time to burn and I gotta say, I really like this game! I’m a free player, so I don’t spend money on games too much, and it’s pretty hard to progress without buying zenforms.. sometimes I grind for hours on end! Perhaps make leveling up zenforms easier? Thanks!
By the way, this game is REALLY impressive. I love the storyline and how you can customize your character. It’s also fun to fight other players.
Good game but crashes often
This is my favorite game I have. If you want something like a Pokemon game but don't have the money to buy a 3ds, this is the game to buy on mobile. The story is pretty long, maybe up to 30 fun hours of gameplay for only about a few bucks! The summary of the story goes like this: You finally become a Protector (practically a Pokemon trainer in this game) at your first day of school. You live without your parents (the game doesn't state where they went, it's a mystery) but instead with an older sibling to look over you. You train your Zenform to level it up, but the school closes due to recent dangerous activity with masked people using Zenforms for evil purposes. Your job is to stop them. The story is still incomplete, with future updates to come. (But it's going to take a while, maybe years to wait, since there's only one developer.) The only problem with this game is that it crashes a lot, including in the start of the game, when you create your character. You should try to get around this, and in the story, save often, because you could lose story progress when the game crashes. But this practically sums up the game, and if you have a few bucks to spare, you should get it.
Similar to pokemon but hard to level up
It is similar to pokemon and does make you feel like you are playing the game. HOWEVER i feel that it is harder to make your zenforms stronger bc there is so much training to do and its weird how you make them stronger. In pokemon you just keep battling other pokemon and the EXP would help you level up. This game requires SP in order to level up and its hard to gain enough SP to level up. It requires alot of time battling wild zenforms, whereas in pokemon you didnt have to battle that much to level up. Good game but requires alot of time leveling up each zenform and i just want to advance in the story.
- Stephen McVicker
- 114.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Calis Projects
- In-App Purchases
- Quick Evolution $0.99
- Heal Team Instantly $0.99
- Child Rinroke Star Rank 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.