Join our community of 90,000 meditators!
This 5-star app helps you build a meditation habit with guided meditations, a beautiful timer, a worldwide community, and a way to keep a record of how much you meditate.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
- "The log is so wonderful. I love that I can track my sessions and that the app tells me how many days I've gone in a row. It's an extra incentive to keep me practicing. Fantastic, simple, and great."
- "This is the best app I have found for meditation. One of the key elements in the effectiveness of meditation is to do it regularly for a certain duration every day. I meditate at home, while waking, and in the subway. This app helps me to keep a record of my daily meditation time very easily. Great job. Thank you. :-)"
- "I am an ordained monk, and quite frankly, your app rocks!" - Venerable Yao Ma
- "This is my favorite meditation app. The bells have very good sounds. Setting my own timers and intervals, if needed, is superb. The creators seem to listen to the users of the app & it shows. The daily reminders to meditate are a lifesaver for me on some days. I highly recommend this app to anyone wanting a nice customizable meditation timer."
- Guided meditations for beginners and advanced meditators
- Easy, customizable meditation timer with the ability to track sessions
- Meditation challenges: Challenge yourself and see how many days in a row you can meditate
- Keep a record of how much you meditate all in the one place
- Log your thoughts after each session
- Soft bells and chimes to start and end your meditation session
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 sounds for your beginning and ending bells
- See detailed stats around the number of sessions and average duration
- Add interval bells to customize your sessions
- Save your favorite configuration as Presets for easy access
- If you wish, set a daily or weekly reminder and be gently nudged
- A simple, easy to use the app not overloaded with features
- Access and interact with a community of more than 80 000 users
- HealthKit and CareKit integration with Health App
- ZenFriend is a global meditation community, to make the world a better place
- Our vision is to build a useful meditation utility for all practitioners
- We aspire to build a global community with possibly millions of users, to motivate and inspire one another
- Our only purpose is to help people on their inner, spiritual path.
- An app can only be a tool. We are convinced that an app can be an excellent one. However, it can never replace going the path, which everyone has to do by himself.
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
ZenFriend offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
Monthly Premium Subscription: Duration: 1 month = Price 0,99€ per month
Yearly Premium Subscription: Duration: 1 year= Price 9,99€ per year
• Payment is charged to Itunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
The user and auto-renewal may manage
Subscriptions may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Read more about our terms of service here:
Small UI changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple elegant timer
I'm a regular meditator and really just needed a good timer. With this app I also got the log which is a great help. It turns out I don't meditate as frequently as I think I do! This helps me stay on track in a day to day basis. My only minor complaint is that the icon image of the cartoon meditator is rather infantile and doesn't reflect either the worthiness of the app or of the meditation process itself IMHO.
Set it and forget it.
I am an active person, to say I like to move would be an understatement, and sitting still to meditate can at times be difficult (sometimes I meditate in a rocking chair). When I would meditate on my own I found myself often checking the clock, wanting to get up and move, but now I tap the start button and I forget about the clock, a gentle ding, or dong, of my choosing lets me know to focus my mind and until I hear that dong or a different ding of my choosing I know to continue focusing. I've become more adept at tuning out and tapping in. The whole app has a calming appearance and is intuitively navigate-able. I love the refreshing backdrop for the counter, the musical chimes to choose from, the vibrant community of meditators to observe, and the reminder to meditate is a wonderful setting for a busy lifestyle, I haven't missed a day with this app. Thank you ZenFriend for helping me to find my Zen.
Just beginning, liking it
This is a welcoming, unassuming little chunk of technology that's also quite helpful. I wanted to experiment with meditation at home, and looked at several apps. ZenFriend stood out for its simplicity and clear focus on personal meditation and mindfulness, not other lifestyle parameters (how to be more productive, less stressed, more loving etc etc). The timer is great, bells and all. I'm just a month into it, may move up to the subscription level, if I eventually want those features. I highly recommend ZenFriend.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Small-n-Tall GmbH
- 107.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Small-n-Tall GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Subscription $0.99
- Premium Forever $249.99
- Yearly Premium Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.