ZenKey powered by Verizon provides a quick, simple way for you to register and login to participating websites and apps without usernames and passwords. ZenKey functionality is coming soon to Verizon and third-party apps and websites - but in the meantime use ZenKey at the demo experience. Check the ZenKey app for new integrations and learn more at https://myzenkey.com.
To see how ZenKey works, download ZenKey and then visit the demo experience here: https://demo.myzenkey.com
- Create new accounts – no usernames or passwords required!
- Easily add your new and existing services to ZenKey
- One touch login to accounts and services
- Seamless two-factor authentication
- Control the personal information that is shared with third parties
- Review and approve transactions real-time
ZenKey uses unique multifactor authentication with the device and wireless network which includes:
- A Verizon-certified app
- SIM card elements that can only be validated by the Verizon network
- PIN and biometric security
ZenKey gives you faster access to participating apps.
Only available to eligible Verizon wireless prepaid and postpaid customers.
Coverage: USA only
Rates: App is free. Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other restrictions may apply.
iPhone 6 and higher.
iOS 11 and higher.
For complete terms for ZenKey powered by Verizon, see
* Support for PKCE & Sector URI
* Forgot PIN option from Edit PIN
* Fallback option to use PIN on biometrics failure
* Improved support for Verizon Dual SIM capable devices
* Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.