Are you Looking to loose some weight or trying to manage carbs plus proper nutrition - so you need this app which is extremely helpful!
If you want to look good, perform at your peak and be in tip-top shape, you must choose smart fuel for your body, not the processed "food" found on the shelves of every supermarket. Many have turned to Paleo and a low carb way of life to avoid the effects of these food impostors we were never designed to eat. Low carb diets, however, can leave you feeling as though you don't have enough gas in the tank.
Eat healthy with these nutritious foods for low carbs, low calorie diets.
Watching the amount of carb you eat is important! We have listed more than 4000 foods with either zero or very low carb foods. Beside low carb foods, we have also listed all foods that have high carb in it, so that you know what you are eating.
• 7 days low carb meal planner
• 1800 plus foods with zero carb quantity
• 1000 plus foods having carbs range within .01 to 5gm per 100 gm of foods
• 1500 plus foods having carbs range within 5 to 15gm per 100 gm of foods
• 1200 plus foods having carbs range within 15 to 35gm per 100 gm of foods
• 2000 plus foods having carbs range more than 35gm per 100gm of foods
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item
• Multiple units per food - Please see screenshot of food details
• Low Carb Recipes
• Carbs Calculator - (Please note its for calculating carbs requirement rather a daily carb planner)
• BMI Calculator
• All food items are recommended by USDA*
Foods are displayed in order from highest to lowest quantity of carb. The quantity of nutrient will be based on 100 grams of each food. Further you can see the complete nutritional detail for each food item and select different measurements.
Foods are selected carefully from extensive database of United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of food data (8000 plus foods).
If you need any updates in the app, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” in left menu. Your valuable feedback is always greatly appreciated.
We are not recommending any food items, but we are only displaying lists of foods which have low carbs as well as high carbs.
Minor bug removed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the number of items in each category, but wish we could scan a bar code to add more. Would also like an option to disable the ads.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.