Zerto Mobile allows you to track, monitor and easily check the health of your data center from any device. The app brings all of your alerts, tasks and information on Virtual Protection Groups together – for easy monitoring of your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity status from anywhere. With the simple-to-use Zerto Mobile application, you can see aggregated information from the Zerto Virtual Manager and view the status of your environment – all without the need for a VPN.
You will need to be a current Zerto customer with a MyZerto portal login to proceed.
Here’s what you will experience on your mobile device with the new Zerto Mobile App:
1. Receive alerts on your mobile with indications of alert severity, detailed alert descriptions, site name, entity and time stamp for immediate identification of any replication issue in your data center.
2. View Virtual Protection Groups (VPG) to check Disaster Recovery and Application Migration health. Here is the data you will be able to see presented per VPG:
• VPG name and number of Virtual Machines per VPG
• Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
• Health status of sites (both production / source and DR / target)
• All running tasks and their status
3. Task view, to see status of the latest actions taken inside the datacenter, including failover, failback and test failovers performed recently.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.