Imagine being on the same page about your finances as a couple: we’re talking about seeing eye-to-eye on your budget, your spending, and your savings. That’s where Zeta comes in: it’s a free app that takes over the money chores in your relationship, helping you master your money together and improve communication. So while we’re not guaranteeing you’ll never ever fight about money again - we’re saying you’ll *probably* never fight about money again.
Zeta is the mission control for your finances. It tracks your budget, bills, net worth, goals, and tasks — both individually and as a couple — so you don’t have to. It’s specifically designed for couples with shared expenses and accounts, especially those who are living together, engaged, married, or raising families.
* Financial Mission Control - one place to see your personal and shared finances.
* Budget & Expense Tracking - set a budget, check account balances, and track spending and savings, individually and as a couple.
* Money Management For Couples - split expenses between you and your partner, track your personal and shared bills, watch your net worth change daily, and achieve your money goals together.
* Privacy Controls - share as much or as little about your finances as you want with your partner.
* Stay Up-to-date - get push notifications as soon as you get paid, when you receive a refund, when your partner leaves you a note, or when your spending seems off.
* Autopilot Features - intelligent transaction tagging and budgeting; custom rules for viewing your data; alerts for upcoming bills, and more.
* Master Your Money Goals - set and track your personal and shared goals.
* Improve Communication - get updates monthly, weekly, and even daily to drive more productive conversations about money.
* Multiple Platform Support - leverage both our web and mobile apps based on your personal preferences (www.askzeta.com).
* Your security is our top priority. We use bank-grade security measures like AES 256-bit encryption, along with and Touch ID (on supported devices), to protect your account.
* Your personal information is fully encrypted at every point in our system.
You can now show your budget to your partner. We also added some helpful notifications so that you know what's going on with your money while on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
My fiancé and I found out about this app via the We Knows Parenting podcast. We have been getting a lot more serious about our finances and I have to say this platform has given us the tools we need to facilitate a really smooth routine with our saving and spending. We can see everything and it has helped us decide which apps to cancel subscriptions to etc. I love the visibility of our money coming in and going out and we have been able to stop arguing about money. Also, their support team is AMAZING ! I spent an hour talking with a representative via chat in order to better understand how to use the app. I have to say this app is a keeper, you won’t be disappointed.
Communication around money is no longer scary
Zeta has been a huge help for my wife and I as we have gone through a number of major life changes in the past year plus. From getting a masters degree, to unemployment, to moving to a new city Zeta brought transparency and communication around a topic that too many people fear: money.
The biggest takeaway is that we have gone from dreading talking about money to having a bimonthly “money date” where we reflect on what is and isn’t working, check on goals, plan for the future, and celebrate the victories (with champagne of course).
Being able to check on spending habits, track goals, and plan for the future is crucial for any healthy relationship.
My boyfriend and I recently did a good amount of research and tried a couple of other apps, before we finally came across Zeta. It has so many of the things we were looking for and is really helping us stay on track for a great financial future. The budgeting tool is great at finding out where we spend most of our money and where there are areas of improvements. The shared goals really helps us save and talk about our life together for the next five years and what we need to save for. The Zeta team is very responsive and engaging and you can tell they truly value every users feedback to help continuously improve their app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.