Imagine being on the same page about your finances as a couple: we’re talking about seeing eye-to-eye on your budget, your spending, and your savings. That’s where Zeta comes in: it’s a free app that takes over the money chores in your relationship, helping you master your money together and improve communication. So while we’re not guaranteeing you’ll never ever fight about money again - we’re saying you’ll *probably* never fight about money again.
Zeta is the mission control for your finances. It tracks your budget, bills, net worth, goals, and tasks — both individually and as a couple — so you don’t have to. It’s specifically designed for couples with shared expenses and accounts, especially those who are living together, engaged, married, or raising families.
* Financial Mission Control - one place to see your personal and shared finances.
* Budget & Expense Tracking - set a budget, check account balances, and track spending and savings, individually and as a couple.
* Money Management For Couples - split expenses between you and your partner, track your personal and shared bills, watch your net worth change daily, and achieve your money goals together.
* Privacy Controls - share as much or as little about your finances as you want with your partner.
* Stay Up-to-date - get push notifications as soon as you get paid, when you receive a refund, when your partner leaves you a note, or when your spending seems off.
* Autopilot Features - intelligent transaction tagging and budgeting; custom rules for viewing your data; alerts for upcoming bills, and more.
* Master Your Money Goals - set and track your personal and shared goals.
* Improve Communication - get updates monthly, weekly, and even daily to drive more productive conversations about money.
* Multiple Platform Support - leverage both our web and mobile apps based on your personal preferences (www.askzeta.com).
* Your security is our top priority. We use bank-grade security measures like AES 256-bit encryption, along with and Touch ID (on supported devices), to protect your account.
* Your personal information is fully encrypted at every point in our system.
Faster, stronger, sturdier. Hope you enjoy this performance upgrade to the Zeta Money Manager app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update Review (Edited)
After close to a year of using this app I still love it. Like I said in my I initial review my wife and I tried many apps, but we didn’t find one that actually checks all the boxes until I came across Zeta. I like the layout, how detailed everything is. There are many improvements over this year; they added new features, which some (many) are useful and others not so necessary. The new layout is great 👍🏽. The support team is still good and quick to respond even after gaining more users.
And now they have a joint card for couples. Maybe you should partner with some good online bank and offer savings with better or high interests rate (this is just a wild idea).
Few things I want to mention; this app is so glitchy. There’re still a lot of glitches when using the app. I will close the app and reopen it and still experience glitches.
Another thing I experienced which didn’t appear before, is the fact that the app will remind me of bills I already paid. That happened in the last few months. I assume there may be a problem with their system.
In conclusion, it’s a great app with many features but with a lot of glitches. If you don’t use it everyday but just set your budget and check it once or twice a week, you will be ok and happy.
Developer Response ,
Hey there - thanks a ton for this feedback! We wanted to address some of the questions you had.
You can definitely see more detail on each category (you can even create custom categories)! If you click through on that card, you should see additional pages with more detail including the top vendors in each category (which is one of our favorite details).
We love the idea of adding net worth to mobile! Adding that to our roadmap for the near future.
My fiancé and I found out about this app via the We Knows Parenting podcast. We have been getting a lot more serious about our finances and I have to say this platform has given us the tools we need to facilitate a really smooth routine with our saving and spending. We can see everything and it has helped us decide which apps to cancel subscriptions to etc. I love the visibility of our money coming in and going out and we have been able to stop arguing about money. Also, their support team is AMAZING ! I spent an hour talking with a representative via chat in order to better understand how to use the app. I have to say this app is a keeper, you won’t be disappointed.
Communication around money is no longer scary
Zeta has been a huge help for my wife and I as we have gone through a number of major life changes in the past year plus. From getting a masters degree, to unemployment, to moving to a new city Zeta brought transparency and communication around a topic that too many people fear: money.
The biggest takeaway is that we have gone from dreading talking about money to having a bimonthly “money date” where we reflect on what is and isn’t working, check on goals, plan for the future, and celebrate the victories (with champagne of course).
Being able to check on spending habits, track goals, and plan for the future is crucial for any healthy relationship.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zeta Help Inc.
- 102.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zeta Help Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.