Let Zeutschel scanning stations export scans to your mobile device
Using the Zeutschel zeta2mobile app, you can save scans created at a freestanding Zeutschel zeta or chrome scanning station to the memory of your mobile device. You can immediately proceed to use your scanned documents. You do not have to carry a USB flash drive with you anymore. The app also saves your changed settings from the scanning station for future reuse.
Please read first
* You can only use this app with a Zeutschel zeta or chrome scanning station which is equipped for zeta2mobile.
* Email us email@example.com for any question. We will reply to every e-mail.
Connecting, data transfer, and saving
* Capture a QR code to connect.
* Transfer your files via wifi.
* Save your scans in any folder you want.
Media type support
* Ring binders
* Ring files
* Edge-stapled sheets
* Single sheets
* OCR in 125 languages, including CJK
* I.R.I.S. iHQC™ hyper-compression
* All in one file, or one file per page (both PDF and TIFF)
* Black-and-white text
* Black-and-white with images
* 150—600 DPI resolution
* Exposure changer
* Pre-define your scan settings when you’re not at the scanner.
* Configure the scanner either automatically or upon button press.
* Ships with offline help.
* User interface in 14 languages.
* Camera: to capture QR codes
New Version for iOS 13, Bugfixes
- Zeutschel GmbH
- 15 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Zeutschel GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.