ZeusDraw Mobile is a professional drawing program for the iPhone/iPod Touch. It works for anything from doodling on a photo to serious drawing.
Join the ZeusDraw Mobile Flickr group:
ZeusDraw Mobile features -
* Smoothed drawing - with many programs, if you move you finger quickly, your line turns into an unpleasant looking polygon. ZeusDraw Mobile's freehand tool can turn these into nice smooth curves or smoothly drawn filled areas for you. (You can control the degree of smoothing or turn it off if you like.)
* Editing - it's hard to get things exactly right the first time - especially on a small gadget! Use the iPhone's multi-touch capability to place, scale or rotate what you just drew.
* Text - any font, any orientation. Tap to show where you want text to go or drag a line to show the size and orientation of your text, and then use the keyboard to enter your text..
* Brushes - add texture or interesting effects to your drawing with ZeusDraw's brushes. Use them with transparent colors to get watercolor-like effects.
* Color - customizable palette including transparent colors.
* Eraser - any of the drawing tools, including text, can be used as an eraser. Erasures can be edited with multi-touch just like drawn elements.
* Picture in Picture - you can, of course, use one of your photos as a background, but you can also import pictures to use as elements in your drawing and place, scale and rotate them like any other drawing element.
* Shapes - selection of predefined shapes.
* Zoom - zoom in to at work at 1.5x or 3x.
"Pool 12" and "Placid" painted with ZeusDraw Mobile by Deborah McMillion Nering. See more of her work at
Now built for 64 bit, also some minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you , for old times sake
You put my images back. Thank you! There was no time limit. I loved this app. I know time was an issue, we had to let go of my Hotel Midmight martini app after working perfectly for 9 years, because it hardly sold and money was tight. But I did some of my best freehand work on this app. LOVED that placement tool! No one still has that. My Chester t-Rex still lives on. Thank you again for putting Chester back. And thanks for the best crazy drawing app.
This is was one of the best At The Beginning drawing apps. It still has something none have: the placement tool. I loved this app, it started me on an amazing path. But it never truly jumped to the iPad. And the last update all of my art showcased disappeared. Made me sad, especially since I did a special request of a streamline train (with or without figure). ZDM, I loved you.
The best iPhone drawing tool
The 2.0 ZeusDraw Mobile update adds some great features to what was, in my view, already the best mobile drawing program available. Undo capability is now complete (contrary to another post, you can undo in steps as far back as you want), and its very easy to use. Now you can also email your drawings right from the app—even as a PDF, which maintains the art in vector form so it can be printed large without pixelating. This app is just plain fun to use and the capabilities are incredible for an art studio you can put in your pocket. I'm not surprised about how good this app is since I'm familiar with its desktop (Mac) version, ZeusDraw, which has brought new ideas and intuitive ease of use to one of the oldest categories of applications.
It now does it all
I have a number of drawing apps and for my money ZeusDraw is the best. The update removes the only problems I have with the app: It now has an unlimited undo/redo and a way to get the my drawings off of my phone. You can now email drawings as png, jpegs or pdf without leaving the app. The pdf's are suitable for enlarging - you can easily get full page or larger prints from them. Alos fun: the new brushes imitate brushes with hairs.
Not sure what some of the other reviewers are complaining about - while the previous version had only one level of undo, this one goes all the way back to the beginning. And if you don't like the shake (Apple: You have to shake to hard) the undo/redo is also on the menu.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.