Find tools to buy, sell or rent a home and keep millions of listings right at your fingertips with the Zillow app. Change starts here.
BUY A HOME – Find your place with immersive photos, virtual tours, and the most listings, including things you won’t find anywhere else.
RENT A HOME – From shopping on the largest rental network to automating applications, we’ve created a seamless online experience for renters.
The Zillow app gives you resources and tools you won’t find anywhere else, so you can shop smarter for your next home:
* The most listings and constant updates so you never miss out¹
* Zestimate®, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
* Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more
* 3D Home Tours so you can picture yourself in a home and narrow down which houses to visit in person
* Easier co-shopping: Tag your favorite home features and share your favorites to coordinate your search with a partner or roommate
* Push notifications to let you know when houses come to market, have a sale pending, or drop in price
* Neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
* Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure. Stop by when it’s convenient and unlock the door with the app
* Easy access to Zillow Premier Agents, local real estate experts who meet Zillow’s bar for quality customer service
1. Most listings based on direct site comparisons
This week, we fixed some minor issues in the app. We are always working hard on improvements to make finding your next home even easier. Please continue to send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it!
Ratings and Reviews
Zillow can help you find the home of your dreams—one that contains all of your must-haves, is a reasonable distance from work, and falls (kind of) within your budget. The app offers resources for every step in the process, from attending open houses to picking an agent to understanding the intricacies of the mortgage market.
Night mare trying to list my condo
I have tried three times now to list my apartment. First problem: I cannot list my home through the app. When I search for the address it finds no result. Second problem: When I went to list my home through the browser it switched back to the app, I thought this was a good thing. But found it odd that I was never asked to list the email in which I would receive responses. So I created my listing and waited. I checked the listing and saw the photos were from the previous owner but could not edit the listing. Turns out the browser version linked my old work email which was deactivated 5 years ago. I called and messaged customer service, they didn’t seem to read my emails but auto responded with “Just log in through the email you created the listing with and change the photos… I had already explained that an inactive email was on the listing. They then said there was nothing they could do. I kept emailing, and after a week they finally just deleted the listing. Now I have been trying again and face the exact same problems as before. I am furious, I need to sell my apartment and valuable time has been wasted. This app is garbage.
Some issues, but overall the best for real estate perusal
Yes, there are issues, some that are beyond aggravating. Yet it is the one app I go to on almost a daily basis for 2nd home and vacation condo shopping, or to just look at dream homes in new areas. On my iPad, most recently the app just locks up, requiring either a restart or deleting and reinstalling the Zillow. Ultimately I’d love to see 3D street viewing as an option, and the return of image saving and saving to room choices...I lost all my Dream Kitchen and Master Bath photos saved from homes we traveled to Georgia to visit. Why did this option go? You can still screenshot an image, so privacy can’t be the issue. On the plus side, the option to connect with the agent, the display options, the filter features, and overall presentation are pleasant. Decent control over search saves and update notifications as well. I read another viewers issue with incorrect information, but when I cross-check w/other real estate apps, it looks as if it is the owner or agent that is supplying incorrect information, as it is consistent throughout all the apps. Thanks for fun home shopping and comparative analyzing, Zillow!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zillow, Inc.
- 195.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Zillow