Making deliveries with your DJI drone has never been easier. Just tap a spot on the map to select your custom delivery coordinates. Your drone will take off, fly to, and descend at the drop-off location autopilot. You just have to make the final descent to safely pick up and drop off the package. Deliver anything you want with Zing Delivery!
Our integration with AirMap prevents pilots from flying over schools, prisons, hospitals, national parks, and more. The app also prevents pilots from flying into any controlled airspace. We are happy to help provide data about our flights to AirMap and to help them build a robust UTM platform.
• DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro/Enterprise, Mavic Air
• DJI Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2
• DJI Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional
• DJI Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2
• DJI Matrice M100/M200/M210/M600
• Anything with the DJI A3 Flight Controller
• Full FPV video features.
• Tap custom coordinates on the map to lock in coordinates for your delivery.
• See all of the local delivery requests on the map, along with what they are requesting.
• Adjust the direction and speed of the drone while remaining on the pre-defined flight path.
• Convenient abort button to avoid any accidents.
• Use all of the camera features that are available in DJI go, including autofocus.
Important Pilot Tips:
1. Force close your DJI GO App before launching Zing Drone Delivery.
2. Do not attempt to launch Zing Delivery if your drone is already in flight using the DJI Go app.
3. If for any reason Zing Drone Delivery disconnects, launch your DJI Go 4 app to reconnect with your drone.
4. Drones will RTH if they happen to disconnect.
1. Force close your DJI Go app to let this app function best.
2. Connect your phone to your DJI device's controller.
3. Tap a custom location on the map or tap a local delivery.
5. Tap Start Flight to begin autopilot and open the live camera feed.
6. The drone will takeoff on autopilot immediately.
7. The drone will ascend directly to 30 meters on autopilot.
8. The drone will travel to the drop-off location on autopilot.
9. The drone descends to 5 meters at the drop-off location on autopilot.
10. The pilot resumes manual control and lowers the delivery down to the recipient.
11. The pilot taps "Start Flight" to return home on autopilot in the same fashion that it left.
• You can use the controls to rotate and adjust the speed of the drone during autopilot while remaining on the same flight path.
• You can tap "ABORT" at any time on the live camera feed to resume manual control.
• ALWAYS follow all FAA rules and guidelines while using this application
Package Receiver Guide:
1. Open the package receiver portion of the app.
2. Aim your phone at the ground while outside.
3. Tap a portion of the ground that has nothing directly above it (trees, towers, etc.)
4. Type in what you would like delivered
5. Wait for a local drone pilot to accept your delivery
Visit our website for more information: https://zingdrones.com
* Please follow all FAA Part 107 rules and regulations while using this application.
Disclaimer: By using Zing Drone Delivery you agree to comply with all FAA (or similar international regulatory bodies) rules regarding drone flight and deliveries. It is your responsibility to research current regulations and to only use Zing in strict compliance as such. You acknowledge that Zing Drones LLC is not liable in any way for illegal activity, the loss of or damage to your drone, or damage to people or property as a result of your flights. By acknowledging, you indemnify Zing Drones LLC from any and all liability.
• Updated map interface
• First person map view when flying
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
More than meets the eye
There is more to this app than most people will see. The use of AR to detect the ground is phenomenal. This app simplifies drone delivery for the common person. As a fellow app developer, I’m intrigued, and interested to see how Zing progresses.
This app is great! It flies to the package receiver’s location autonomously. It is a nice simple user interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.