Managing your finances on the go just got easier with Zions Bank Mobile Banking for iPad. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Zions Bank branch or ATM, Zions Bank Mobile Banking for iPad has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for Zions Bank branches and ATM locations
To use Zions Bank Mobile Banking for iPad, you must:
• Be a client of Zions Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Zions Bank Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Thanks to all our customers for providing valuable feedback. We continue to make improvements to our app, including bug fixes and adding new features. Here is a summary of what's new in this release:
· Fixed an iOS 11.4 and higher issue that was preventing some menu items from displaying
· Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not as bad as other reviews say
It’s functional and a way better format than the mobile app. Definitely formatted for iPad use and it seems the developers are still supporting and working it it. Not bad IMO
App closes suddenly for no reason. Often! I almost always have to sign back in again.
This app for Ipad still doesn’t support Face ID.
I’ve asked over and over. First with Touch ID and now Face ID for iPad. If your app development is this bad I’m sure your infosec protection of my account is just as terrible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.