ZipApp is an easy-to-use utility for unarchiving files in .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other formats on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Archiving & Unarchiving:
• unarchive files in .zip/.rar/.7z/.bz2/.tar/.gz and various other archive formats
• unarchive password-protected .zip and .rar archives
• create .zip document from one or more files
• compress a whole directory
• Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
• Upload multiple files and folders via FTP
• Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
• Open document with other Apps
• Import document from other Apps
• Import document from Email
• Send multiple Email attachments
• Import / export photos
• Browse and manage remote files (FTP/FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV)
Supported File Types:
• .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other archive file types
• .epub (electronic publication)
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
• iWork documents (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
• PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
• High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
• Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
• .maff files (Mozilla Archive Format)
Q: What if my archive is identified as an unknown document?
A: Please rename the document and change the filename extension to .zip or .rar and try again.
• Support remote drives (FTP/FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV)
Ratings and Reviews
I like it. It’s simple to use and works for the things I need to unarchive
This is why people have trust issues...
I have used this app for over a year and a half. As I run a small crafting business, this has helped amazingly to grab files and quickly unzip them, as well as being able to sell my projects in zipped form (as Apple doesn’t allow us to send larger files). I absolutely praised and loved this app for so long, until I tried listing a couple of projects the other day. The app closed out, and upon opening again, EVERY FILE WAS GONE! Nothing has worked to recover these files!
I’ve always gotten frustrated with other apps asking you to create an account, but now I fully understand, and wish that this app would’ve had the option. I’m out so much because of this 😭 I’m now in search of another zip app that has the simplicity and ease of this app, yet won’t fail me.
Send to email failed
Really an amazing tool for file management, but send to email not work.
I use it as my favorite file system. I want to email a file in ZipApp, but the app is crashed.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 兰桂 吴
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012–2023 Langui.net