The app that helps you get flirty chat back on track has a fresh new look and functionality! Zipit has been completely redesigned with you in mind. It's now easier (and more fun) than ever to take control of your chat game.
• Save GIFs and images onto your device, and share them with your friends.
• Share GIFs and images on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp.
• Get advice to help you flirt without failing.
• Call Childline or save the number to your phone.
Childline is a free, confidential service for young people in the UK. Get more advice and info or chat with a counsellor on our website.
Zipit is free, but if you are sending Zipit GIFs or images as an MMS network charges may apply.
• You can now save GIFs direct to your phone ready to share on Instagram and Snapchat - perfect for those tricky conversations on direct messages and chat
• Updated Flirting Guide with brand new images and the same helpful tips on how to navigate intimate conversations.
Ratings and Reviews
She was the one who should me this!
Not bad....clever idea but needs work
I think this is a great idea to help the younger kids to be prepared if some person asks for a lewd selfie, or asks for something that makes them feel uncomfortable. The app has a small number of pics that should get the point across that you aren't interested. You can respond with these pics to diffuse the situation. It would be better if there were more pics to choose from, I hope they are working on adding more. (I have lots on my phone if they want submissions) I think I will show this to my young daughter to help her have a good comeback when someone crosses that line.
Keep working on it, I think you have a solid idea here, it just needs to be built upon...
musicalbethan sent me here!
- 27.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 NSPCC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.