When it comes to one of your biggest decisions – your future home – you need more than just technology.
You need technology and an expert you can trust.
The ZipRealty® mobile app gives you just that. It offers the resources you need – like up-to-date, accurate home information, details about local neighborhoods, and instant updates when new homes hit the market. And it helps you connect with a local real estate professional who’s ready to help you discover your perfect home.
What makes us different:
• More home information, faster: we update our listing information constantly, so you never miss out on a great home or waste time browsing outdated listings.
• More customization: customize your map view, draw your own search boundaries, and choose from plenty of search criteria to help you find the the perfect home.
• More local: find homes based on your current location, access school data, and see Walk Score®, school district, and neighborhood boundaries.
• More personal: save homes you like and searches you want to come back to. We’ll make sure you’re notified as soon as homes you might like hit the market.
• More connected: we connect you with a local real estate agent with plenty of knowledge about the neighborhood you’re looking in, and make it easy for you to reach out whenever you have a question or want to make an appointment.
With the ZipRealty mobile app, you get access to everything you need to help find your perfect home – and you get to bring your home search with you anywhere and everywhere.
You could be closer to home than you think!
Enhancements in the code rendering the app that leads to more stability and improvements.
Changes the makes better experience in iOS 13.
In addition, we are wrapping up compliance to the American Disabilities Act (ADA), so the app should be easier to use for everyone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than Zillow or Redfin!
Finally I was able to see all the homes on the market! I am not sure why but a lot of home search apps do not show all the available homes on the market😧 My agent kept suggesting me to use their app but I was too used to using those nationwide website and apps lol Then, my agent asked me if I wanted to see the home just came on the market so I went to zillow to check out some pictures and other information but I couldn’t find the home she was talking about!! So I texted my agent and she sent me the property information through ZipRealty app and all the information including the pictures were right there!! I guess some website does not reflect right away. Because other websites had some delay, I have been using this one ever since then! I am still looking for a home though lol
If not the best home app out there
This app is one of the best, if not the best app out there for looking for homes. It remembers your recently viewed homes for your price range in a certain area you searched for, and brings you back to that same location when you click on your saved search section which is a plus if you want to recheck your previously liked homes.
And it’s interface is very easy to use and scroll through. Everything is clean and bug less. Which is why I give it 5 stars! 👌🏻
I’ve been using it for more than a year. Solid app! Finally found a place I want and connected with a rep thru the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.