Zoe is a FREE cutting-edge dating and social networking app for lesbian, bisexual and queer women around the world.
The concept is easy: Swipe right to “like” them and left to “pass”. Once users “like” each other, it's a MATCH and they can start chatting right away!
Whether you’re looking for friends or the love of your life, you are in the right place. Find truly authentic LGBTQ+ women nearby and chat now!
Finding your match with Zoe:
• Quickly create profile and meet amazing lesbian, bisexual and queer women around you.
• Set your preferred age and distance range
• Upload profile photos and private photos to your profile from your photo album, Facebook or Instagram.
• Browse cute women nearby by Swiping Right to “like” them and Swiping Left to “pass.”
• If you match, you can start chatting with them immediately, it's absolutely FREE.
• Send videos and photos in chat
• We are here to help and we speak your language – Any questions of comments? Message our admin for support.
User Security and Privacy:
• Photo Verification – see who was verified by our photo verification system.
• Messaging – only users who you match with are able to massage you.
• Private Mode – be visible only to the users you liked beforehand or match with.
• Snaps – send photos and videos that disappear after a couple of seconds.
• Private Photos – upload private photos only visible to users with your permission.
Zoe Premium Membership:
• We offer 1 month, 3 months and 12 months options
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Premium Account Upgraded Functionalities:
• Private Mode – be only visible to the users you liked beforehand.
• Likes You – skip swiping and see women who liked you immediately and match with them right away.
• My Swipes – search and edit your previous decision (like, dislike) about someone.
• Love Key Message – send out up to 5 direct messages a day so that your favourite picks will see
your like and message before they swipe left or right on you!
• Rewind – Accidentally swiped left? Hit the rewind button anytime to change your decision.
• After-match Photos – upload photos that will be only visible to your matches.
• Location Change – modify your location to discover cuties from different cities.
• Have fun with stickers – use our custom Zoe stickers in chats.
Zoe is friendly, secure and interactive. All the LGBTQ+ women aged 18+ are welcome to join the community.
Our values are based on friendliness, joy, connection, being yourself, positive approach and inclusivity.
• Photos depicting any type of nudity, sex acts or porn are strictly prohibited. Any publicly exposed nude or naked photos will be removed. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up for Zoe.
- Dark mode
- iOS 14 support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
ZOE will make you stay~
I was just curious at first what this app offers to the community. I saw that it has good reviews, then once I downloaded it, VOILA~ I've been hooked at it already. Not to mention that this is my first dating app, I decided to keep it as I am eager not to miss any chance of meeting pretty nice people for friendship, dating, or a relationship. The app allows you to chat with ladies whom you got a 'match', meaning you mutually like each other. So be more attentive in swiping as when you swipe it to the left, it means, she needs to have a better luck next time in being liked ^_~ Swiping to the right means you like her, which also requires attention ^_^ The sound notification after having a match is so cool and can be exciting for ppl like me who's quite new in apps like this. The questions leading to your lifestyle, dating, and fun preferences are pretty cool as well. Some other features are exclusive for premium accounts. I look forward to having great chats and friends here and kudos to the admins for keeping the app clean and decent. P.S. One reason to keep this app is its friendly admins. The one assigned to follow-up my usage experience is awesome, with a great smile..yieee ^__^ A point to improve could be the browsing options; if possible, make them reversible even for free accounts to maximize the browsing experience ^_^ To the admins, keep up the good work and to my fellow ladies here, enjoy and good luck ;)
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
Zoe is similar enough to the typical dating apps out there that it’s simple to use, yet has enough unique features that it actually distinguishes itself—perfect balance. The questions it asks are easy yes or no questions, so you don’t feel like you’re having to write a memoir (or having to be “witty” or “cute”). Once you answer the questions, when you swipe through the app it shows you how similar (in terms of the question categories that you’ve answered and the general info you select about yourself) you are to each girl. I answered all the three categories pretty much right after downloading it, so (again) it’s simple. The user base isn’t very big yet (however there’s a decent sized database); plus, Zoe is new so hopefully more girls will download the app! I actually came across Zoe because I was going to redownload another lesbian dating app that I have deleted more times than I can count, and then saw that there was a new app with 5 star reviews that looked promising. So, yea—I definitely recommend it and encourage everyone to give it some time after downloading to get the user base up!
Not as good as it’s supposed to be
I have a lot of problems with the Zoe app. So many fake pics being used by females. I have chatted with females that have led me on and then admit they are using someone else’s pictures. The location brings up females too far away even though I have my location on and have changed it on the app to the closest biggest cities I live near and change it back again. No one reads my profile, which isn’t the app’s fault, but there is nothing better on this app. Same old thing. I find the swipe too sensitive as you have to tap to bring up the hearts or the X, you may accidentally swipe upward, making you adore someone you don’t and you lose a heart. After I got told by a female that she was using her mother’s pictures, I chatted with a team member of Zoe. I had paid for the first month, then the second month subscription was paid for me even though she had decided to credit me a free month for that female having a fake profile. They stopped my subscription not using the correct dates I had paid. In other words, I was paying for that “free month” for the same month that the Zoe team member thought I was receiving free. I had to explain to her how I was still owed a full month. She corrected it the next day even though I got ripped off by 3 days of not being able to use the premium part of the app. Oh well, this app is definitely not worth it in my area and it has it glitches along with many fake accounts, just like any other dating app.
Developer Response ,
Should you have problems, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to solve it.
- Surge Gay App s.r.o.
- 233.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Surge Gay App s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $14.99
- Premium Membership $32.99
- Premium Membership $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.