Never lose your camera log again!
ZoeLog is made for use by Camera Assistants, VFX Supervisors, and Script Supervisors.
• Digital camera reports.
• Take notes on camera setups.
• Specialized keyboards make it easy to enter data.
• Cloud technology makes sharing effortless.
• First time users get one week free!
This update includes improved account management and subscription options.
• Purchase more than one month at a time.
• Users can change their email and password, and delete their account and personal data from within the app.
• Improved the settings screen with better functionality and appearance.
• Adding subscription time is easier and clearer with an improved management screen.
• The settings button will show a red alert dot if the user's subscription is not active.
• The login screen's email field is now case-agnostic.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent some users from viewing the logs on their device without an active subscription.
• Entry rows layout correctly in the expanded view.
• Invitations in Settings appear as expected.
• Improved support for accessibility font sizes.
• Settings work on iOS 12 devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Our team has been using Zoelog for a couple seasons now and it has been such a great tool. Everyone, including the script supervisor, are able to be on the same page and collaboratively keep all of the work documented, even when some crew are off on a splinter or second unit. The dev is extremely responsive as well. They were able to patch the app and release an update within 24hrs of me bringing an issue to their attention. Great App and worth every penny for the annual subscription.
Great interface; amazing app
Getting all the data you need from camera without slowing them down has always been a post/vfx issue. Getting it instantly in a very readable format you can create PDFs from is wonderful. No bugging camera; no transcription errors.
Signed up for the full year on day one.
Can’t sign up for an account
Downloaded the app and tried to sign up for an account. Filled it out and clicked sign up, but it doesn’t go anywhere or show any sort of dialog as to why it didn’t want to work. Hope that gets fixed.
Update: so the app doesn’t seem to recognize auto fill at all (like auto filling email addresses) but there’s no warning to tell you that so it just appears to not work until you try typing it in. Also, $5/mo is not worth setting it up unless production is going to pay for it.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you had trouble with ZoeLog. If you have any concerns in the future, please contact email@example.com
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoe Van Brunt
- 20.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2021 Zoe Van Brunt
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $4.99
- 1 Year $49.99
- Multiple Months $4.99