Never lose your camera log again!
ZoeLog is made for use by Camera Assistants, VFX Supervisors, and Script Supervisors.
• Digital camera reports.
• Take notes on camera setups.
• Specialized keyboards make it easy to enter data.
• Cloud technology makes sharing effortless.
• First time users get one week free!
Script Supervisors rejoice! You can now sign reports to indicate that you are done with them.
• Users (usually Script Supervisors) can now sign reports to indicate they are ready to be exported.
• Sharing now supports filtering entries by the same search terms you are currently using in the entry list.
• Entries in exported reports are ordered by Shooting Date, Camera, then Timestamp.
• Take numbers will carry over between entries if the scene, episode, and slate are the same.
• The report editor remembers if you were circling, and will default to that mode next time.
• Invitations send correctly for new Productions.
• Fixed a bug that could cause reports to not display correctly in the entry editor.
• The bubble keypad's camera direction indicator now works as expected.
• Legacy-style roll numbers will display properly in the entry list.
• The report editor prompts for old entries before allowing you to press a button instead of immediately after.
• An issue that in rare cases report PDFs may not have been ordered properly has been resolved.
Ratings and Reviews
Game Changer/Life Saver
ZoeLog has changed the way I work on set as a 2nd AC. It replaces the stack of notebooks I accumulate by the end of a show or movie by creating one location for all technical notes and information that is searchable and easily accessible. It opens up the line of communication between set and the post world in order to streamline the process of sharing information. Using ZoeLog, I am able to access and share information across cameras, between assistants and with post all in real time. When I go back for season two or get a call from post asking for information, I don’t have to dig for information but have it all in my pocket.
Great interface; amazing app
Getting all the data you need from camera without slowing them down has always been a post/vfx issue. Getting it instantly in a very readable format you can create PDFs from is wonderful. No bugging camera; no transcription errors.
Signed up for the full year on day one.
Can’t sign up for an account
Downloaded the app and tried to sign up for an account. Filled it out and clicked sign up, but it doesn’t go anywhere or show any sort of dialog as to why it didn’t want to work. Hope that gets fixed.
Update: so the app doesn’t seem to recognize auto fill at all (like auto filling email addresses) but there’s no warning to tell you that so it just appears to not work until you try typing it in. Also, $5/mo is not worth setting it up unless production is going to pay for it.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear you had trouble with ZoeLog. If you have any concerns in the future, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoe Van Brunt
- 22.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2021 Zoe Van Brunt
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $4.99
- 1 Year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.