Kakeibo (account book for the domestic economy). The first one dates back to 1904, developed by Motoko Hani in Japan, with the goal of assisting women to manage household finances.
The Zoe’s Kakeibo is based on the 5S method (Japanese management technique) named for the first letter of the name in Japanese that means each of its five stages:
* Seiri (Sort) - Become aware of the costs that are really necessary and those which are not.
* Seiton (Set in Order) - Arrange information of your expenses in a structured way.
* Seiso (Shine) - Analyze and ponder what expenses can remove.
* Seiketsu (Standardize) - Establish consumption rules to minimize contingencies.
* Shitsuke (Sustain / Maintaining discipline) – Be constant, develops a continuous action and keep improving.
With Zoe’s Kakeibo , you can:
* Re-discover your weekly expenses and keep track on them.
* Define monthly limits for each category to gauge its compliance and evolution.
* Interconnect your expenses with person of your choice (partner, roommate or even your boss)
* Delegate the load of the information, by just taking a picture of the ticket/invoice
* Request the digitized information transfer to your administration department or financial advisor!
Improved performance when looking for friends to share expenses
Fixing a bug that prevented register new expenses or income
Fixing a bug that prevented expense or income dulpication
Improved charts and data interpretation
Business management categories redesign
Ratings and Reviews
I’m sure the app would have worked great, but before I started using it, I wanted to change the name of the categories and/or add more categories. I guess that’s not an option. I’ll find a different app that offers more options and flexibility.
- Caeteris Paribus Solutions Sociedad Limitada.
- 27 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Caeteris Paribus Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.