GET READY, GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT. THE TIME HAS COME FOR A... ZOMBICIDE!
Discover a new single-player adventure based on the famous survival board game!
In their quest for ever greater productivity, humans have genetically altered plants and animals, creating a new world infested by...Zombies!
In this post-apocalyptic tactical RPG, you're part of a gang of survivors ready to do anything to stay alive! Cities in ruin, abandoned hideouts, creepy hospitals... Search for food, weapons and shelter in a world that's striving to kill you. You'll be the predator... And the prey! The good news is that Zombies are slow, stupid and predictable. The bad news is that there are dozens of them and the more you kill, the more there are!
Do you want to survive? Get ready, complete all your mission objectives and exterminate them all. The only way out is…ZOMBICIDE!
• Follow the survivors' story line and unlock up to 4 characters.
• Complete all 40 missions
• Play characters with favorite weapons and unique abilities to master.
• Face different types of zombies, like Walkers, Runners, Fatties and Abominations… And how will you defeat the Toxic Zombies?!
• Chainsaws, shotguns, axes and katanas… All of your favorite weapons are waiting for you!
• Ready for a challenge? Discover new ways to eliminate zombies thanks to new survivors, just waiting to join your team. Belle from Prison Outbreak, Julien from Angry Neighbors and others await you in the store.
• Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Brazilian Portuguese.
One thing is for sure: you're going to have some bad encounters…
This update brings many fixes :
- When you loot a weapon, statistics are now normaly displayed.
- When you loot a weapon, it now appears properly in you inventory.
- During a melee fight, player is not stuck anymore if he has some remaning hits.
- Objectives in Mission 8-2 and Mission 8-5 can now be properly validated.
Thanks again for your support !
Notes et avis
Slightly un balanced.
This f*@*infg game rocks...truly!!!
I love playing the tabletop version and love how simple this is to play! It’s always confusing keeping track of all the information going around while playing on the tabletop (that might be the draw for some, but it just gets in the way of the joy of playing for me). This game plays like the tabletop...👍🏻👍🏻!
If I had ONE complaint it would be this...once you progress further into the campaign, the zombies not only severely OUTNUMBER you, but they have A CRAP MORE HEALTH THEN YOU!!!! Now again, this might appeal to some, but for me...after all the time invested in planning, moving, collecting...geez, come on man...let’s keep the high level zombie hit points REASONABLE!!! At least on the same level as my characters....PLEASE??!!
Oh yeah, one more thing...I can’t get the one character for free...other then those two things...couldn’t be happier spending the money for this.....GREAT JOB!!!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I’m a big Zombicide fan, and this game does not disappoint. It distills the essence if the board game while creating a slightly new experience. Those that do not have or know the board game can jump right in. No iaps necessary, the only thing you can buy is more characters, but the ones included are very good. Some of the levels do require a good strategy, and maybe a playback later to get a perfect score, but the game feels overall well balanced and very fun. The only complaint I have is it seems that each character can only pick up 2-3 items, which was never previously explained, so I lost a few items as I had one character pick them all up. There are many cool upgrades to both your weapons and characters. I’m really hoping they adapt Black Plague and invader as well, as I am hooked, and would love to see expansions as well. Thanks for great game.
A good start, has some rough edges
First, I am a fan of the board games. I own all of them, save the newest integration. (Green hoard at the time of this writing)
This game captures the essence of the board game, but makes some design decisions I’m not a fan of. First, progress is not saved between devices. I play on an iPad and my iPhone, but I was disappointed to see I had to start over on both devices.
Second, the “buy” buttons for DLC doesn’t seem to work. I also did not see any missions available as DLC, but perhaps I have not progressed far enough. Splitting my time between two devices to do the same thing hinders progress.
The next thing I would bring up is that the touch sensitivity on the iPad Pro 11 is a bit funky. I like to use the Apple Pencil, but it’s extremely difficult to use. It also appears that some features are missing, like changing the primary weapon or reorganizing inventory. That was a key element to the board games, so it’s sad to see it go.
After that, things like animations, sound (music is awful) and other quality of life items need to be tweaked.
Overall I’m ok with the 4.99 price, but it feels like an unfinished product. I’d wait for a couple months if you aren’t a huge Zombicide fan.
Confidentialité de l’app
Le développeur, Asmodee Digital, n’a pas fourni de détails à Apple sur ses pratiques en matière de confidentialité et son traitement des données. Pour en savoir plus, consultez la politique de confidentialité du développeur.
Aucun détail fourni
Le développeur devra fournir les détails relatifs à la confidentialité lorsqu’il soumettra sa prochaine mise à jour.
- Asmodee Digital
- 402,2 Mo
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Asmodee Digital 2019. Zombicide is a game by CMON. All rights reserved. Application developed by Playsoft.
- Achats intégrés
- Prison Outbreak Bundle $2.99
- Toxic City Mall Bundle $2.99
- Bundle Rue Morgue $2.99
- Angry Neighbors Bundle $2.99
- Character : Jane $1.99
- Character : Elsa $1.99
- Character : Tiff $1.99
- Character : Belle $1.99
- Character : Raoul $1.99
- Character : Julien $1.99