GET READY, GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT. THE TIME HAS COME FOR A... ZOMBICIDE!
Discover a new single-player adventure based on the famous survival board game!
In their quest for ever greater productivity, humans have genetically altered plants and animals, creating a new world infested by...Zombies!
In this post-apocalyptic tactical RPG, you're part of a gang of survivors ready to do anything to stay alive! Cities in ruin, abandoned hideouts, creepy hospitals... Search for food, weapons and shelter in a world that's striving to kill you. You'll be the predator... And the prey! The good news is that Zombies are slow, stupid and predictable. The bad news is that there are dozens of them and the more you kill, the more there are!
Do you want to survive? Get ready, complete all your mission objectives and exterminate them all. The only way out is…ZOMBICIDE!
• Follow the survivors' story line and unlock up to 4 characters.
• Complete all 40 missions
• Play characters with favorite weapons and unique abilities to master.
• Face different types of zombies, like Walkers, Runners, Fatties and Abominations… And how will you defeat the Toxic Zombies?!
• Chainsaws, shotguns, axes and katanas… All of your favorite weapons are waiting for you!
• Ready for a challenge? Discover new ways to eliminate zombies thanks to new survivors, just waiting to join your team. Belle from Prison Outbreak, Julien from Angry Neighbors and others await you in the store.
• Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Brazilian Portuguese.
One thing is for sure: you're going to have some bad encounters…
This update brings many fixes :
- When you loot a weapon, statistics are now normaly displayed.
- When you loot a weapon, it now appears properly in you inventory.
- During a melee fight, player is not stuck anymore if he has some remaning hits.
- Objectives in Mission 8-2 and Mission 8-5 can now be properly validated.
Thanks again for your support !
Ratings and Reviews
Solid VERY fun game. Just needs some tweeks
What I love:
I am a huge fan of Zombicide: Black Plague / Green Horde. This game is a spin off of the original modern day version. Hunting for weapons and character evolution feels really fun and well thought out. Food as a resource works well and overall I can see playing and replaying the heck out of this. I may even drop some $$$ on a few new characters after I trick out the first set. Even though the game isn’t based on the version I have come to know and love it still feels very very much like Zombicide. The strategies play out similar and combat works very well.
What I really feel needs to be tweaked:
The map auto zoom in every time something, anything, happens is very annoying. I have missed runner zombies because the camera zoomed back in and I didn’t see them. Please make this a setting. Auto zoom: ON/OFF
How do I change my team lineup? Can I? Does the game just chose for me? I have no clue. I started with the base set of 4 characters and then half way through the campaign I logged in to get the free character. I couldn’t use him at first, but then suddenly he became part of my lineup and my ranged sniper was kicked off. I can’t change it back. If there is a way to do this I need to know how and if not it needs to be added.
Honestly thats about it. The game is really fun and for the cost SO worth it. I would buy this again in a heartbeat and I hope more is added as DLC content or something.
A good start, has some rough edges
First, I am a fan of the board games. I own all of them, save the newest integration. (Green hoard at the time of this writing)
This game captures the essence of the board game, but makes some design decisions I’m not a fan of. First, progress is not saved between devices. I play on an iPad and my iPhone, but I was disappointed to see I had to start over on both devices.
Second, the “buy” buttons for DLC doesn’t seem to work. I also did not see any missions available as DLC, but perhaps I have not progressed far enough. Splitting my time between two devices to do the same thing hinders progress.
The next thing I would bring up is that the touch sensitivity on the iPad Pro 11 is a bit funky. I like to use the Apple Pencil, but it’s extremely difficult to use. It also appears that some features are missing, like changing the primary weapon or reorganizing inventory. That was a key element to the board games, so it’s sad to see it go.
After that, things like animations, sound (music is awful) and other quality of life items need to be tweaked.
Overall I’m ok with the 4.99 price, but it feels like an unfinished product. I’d wait for a couple months if you aren’t a huge Zombicide fan.
I’m a big Zombicide fan, and this game does not disappoint. It distills the essence if the board game while creating a slightly new experience. Those that do not have or know the board game can jump right in. No iaps necessary, the only thing you can buy is more characters, but the ones included are very good. Some of the levels do require a good strategy, and maybe a playback later to get a perfect score, but the game feels overall well balanced and very fun. The only complaint I have is it seems that each character can only pick up 2-3 items, which was never previously explained, so I lost a few items as I had one character pick them all up. There are many cool upgrades to both your weapons and characters. I’m really hoping they adapt Black Plague and invader as well, as I am hooked, and would love to see expansions as well. Thanks for great game.
- Asmodee Digital
- 402.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Asmodee Digital 2019. Zombicide is a game by CMON. All rights reserved. Application developed by Playsoft.
- In-App Purchases
- Prison Outbreak Bundle $2.99
- Toxic City Mall Bundle $2.99
- Angry Neighbors Bundle $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.