A brand new bowman genre game! Zombie Blades: 25+ funny characters, lots weapons and insane duels! Play game NOW!
Choose your character and weapons: epic duels with headshots and fatalities. Aim for the zombie head!
Zombie Blades game has in store for your:
- More than 25 insane funny characters
- 25+ different weapons for destruction fatalities
- Epic duels at the beautiful locations
- Incredible physics
- Daily gifts and endless rewards
Find your favorite character and fights with enemy! Use different weapons: bow, knife, guitar, banana, gun, blades and many more!
Get the fun, play game NOW!
-Unlocking all diamond characters and removing all automatic ads. Also the subscription will provide 1,000 Coins on a daily basis.
- The subscription is $9.99 weekly*
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated internal libraries
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best game i've ever played. still playing, all levels done. Please make zombie tsunami 3 as soon as possible
Ripoff of Bowmasters.
Bowmasters is the exact same game and has much better mechanics. I mean, you only get credit for a headshot if you actually hit your target in the head, not the legs like this game.
What it has is better visuals, clear political SJW pandering, and the exact same wallet-sucking crap that Bowmasters has. Like it’s much better brother, it’s everything wrong with modern and/or mobile gaming, which is keeping the hardcore from accepting it as a true form of gaming.
I paid for this game to keep from seeing adds and every time you claim a prize you can watch a add to double it and if you don’t you have to wait 20 seconds or so. Basically you have to wait if you don’t watch so it’s faster to watch but I could live with it but now the adds are back playing after every match. Total false advertising and I’m deleting this scam ASAP. Don’t download this game!
- ROCKETAPPS LLC
- 204.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Nesus UAB
- In-App Purchases
- VIP membership (weekly) $9.99
- No Ads $2.99
- Gold - 50000 $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.