Catching zombies has never been so much fun!
The Best Zombie Action Game
*** TOP 10 game in over 90 countries! ***
*** TOP 5 action game in over 100 countries! ***
Zombie Catchers is a casual action adventure game in a futuristic world riddled by a zombie invasion! Planet Earth is infested with the undead. But we’re in luck! A.J. and Bud, two intergalactic businessmen, have decided to build a business empire! They plan to hunt all the zombies and make Earth safe once more - while also making a handsome profit selling Zombie juice.
Walk through the undead wasteland where not even plants can survive, sipping on delicious Zombie shakes between one hunt and the next.
So what are you waiting for? Don't idle around. Choose your weapons and traps & upgrade your character to hunt and capture juicy zombies, take them to your secret underground lab, and... profit!
- Hunt down zombies with your trusty harpoon gun and sneaky traps!
- Unlock exciting new hunting gadgets such as nets, weapons, guns, traps, and jetpacks to help you on your quest to catch zombies!
- Create tasty juices, candies, and awesome snacks from your zombies and sell them to hungry customers in your drive-through cafe!
- Build a food business empire by developing delicious new recipes and upgrading your production lines to deliver maximum profit!
- Discover new territories on the map and find unique zombies to collect and squeeze into lucrative food products!
- Dispatch your army of drones around the world to find awesome zombies to catch!
- Lure out special boss zombies and capture them with your harpoon from your flying ship!
- Develop your skill and do perfect catches to climb the hunting ranks to get more plutonium and exclusive costumes for your character!
- Manage and grow your very own underground lab!
- Complete fun daily challenges to get awesome rewards!
- Play offline - no internet connection necessary!
Read what people are saying about our fun and casual Zombie Catchers game!
“Zombie Catchers is a really good game. The game is entertaining, and the quality of the design and production are top notch.” - Droid Gamers
“It's incredibly charming and accessible, but hunting all the different zombies can make for a worthwhile challenge as well.” - Pocket Gamer
Did you like this casual zombie game? Did you enjoy hunting them? We would love to hear your feedback!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Share your zombie catching stories with other fans and be the first to hear about new game updates!
Check out our Website: zombiecatchers.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ZombieCatchersGame
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/zombiecatchers
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/zombiecatchers
If you need help with your account or have feedback for us, please visit https://www.zombiecatchers.com/support/ and send us a message!
Download now and start building your zombie catching empire!
Hello Zombie Catchers around the world!
We have made the following changes in this update:
-Fixes for Progress Save file issues
-Valentine’s Day Theme Art Assets
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly one of the best game loops on the app store
Let me start by saying that this is genuinely one of the best game loops I’ve played. It’s quick to go from zombie catching to the next, the progression is very smooth, and very rewarding when actually playing I feel happy when I get a perfect hunt and devastated when I let a zombie get away. It’s also quite easy to get the premium currency if you’re playing often and not necessary if you’re playing casually. My only gripe is the abundance of ads that disrupt the gameplay. It’s definitely not as bad as other games but could be better especially when there are micro transactions. All in all, genuinely great game that I go back to often and definitely worthwhile.
And game devs if you see this you should make armored zombies and zombies with “shields”, like the surfer zombie, be slower than others just so it’s a bit easier to catch them. :D
I’ve played for quite a long time on and off for the past few years. Because of this I’ve upgraded most gear to the max. However when I logged in today with this new broken drone update, some of my gear had been downgraded. I had a maxed lvl 3 harpoon gun, but when I logged in it said that I needed two more upgrades to make it max. I thought it was a one time bug so I went ahead and reupgraded it cause I had a lot of extra money, same issue with the freezer gun and tranq gun. I had the ammo all maxed for both of those weapons. But the freeze ammo went down from 7 to five and the tranq gun went from 14 to 12. When I logged back in later in the afternoon, my stuff I reupgraded was back down again. Max lvl 3 harpoon needed two more upgrades again and ammo was also down again. I don’t want to continuously have to reupgrade my harpoon everytime I log on because it’s 300,000 coins each time and the coins I spent on it before are gone. Just a bug I’m hoping can be worked out.
I love this game and finished but...what next??!!
I love this game and finished but...what next??!! I finished up to level 82 and it seems to have stopped there because the mission area says “More missions coming soon.” I’m assuming the game creator is still in the process of working on making new levels. At the bottom of the Drive-Thru where the zombies are being made into drinks, you can see a tube that says “Unlocked at Level 83.” And so I’m just gonna have to wait for the creator to make more levels. However, even though I’m done with the levels so far, I’m still on Rank #13 Champion Hunter in my Rank Progress. So far from what I see, there are 19 Ranks to go through. Unless if the creator will make more, in the mean time while I’m waiting for more levels, I’m just killing more zombies to rank up and get more coins. I really do enjoy this game and proud of how far I got. Just hoping it’s not abandoned and will be updated. There were some challenges but I made it through so hope I can keep up on that when there’s new levels and places.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Two Men and a Dog Oy
- 151 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Deca Games OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack $4.99
- Decent amount of plutonium $4.99
- Good amount of plutonium $9.99
- Small amount of coins $2.99
- Decent amount of coins $4.99
- Decent amount of plutonium $2.99
- Large amount of plutonium $19.99
- Good amount of coins $9.99
- Huge amount of plutonium $49.99
- Decent amount of coins $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.