Get your harpoon gun ready and start catching some zombies!
*** TOP 10 game in over 90 countries! ***
*** TOP 5 action game in over 100 countries! ***
Zombie Catchers is an action adventure game in a world riddled by a zombie invasion! Planet Earth is infested with the undead, but we’re in luck: A.J. and Bud, two intergalactic businessmen, have decided to set up shop on our homeworld! Together, they plan to catch all the zombies and make Earth safe once more - while also making a handsome profit...
Use an arsenal of gadgets and traps to hunt and capture ripe zombies, take them to your secret underground lab, and... profit!
- Hunt down zombies with your trusty harpoon gun and sneaky traps!
- Unlock exciting new hunting gadgets such as nets, weapons, guns, traps, and jetpacks to help you on your quest to catch zombies!
- Create tasty juices, candies, and cuisines from your zombies and sell them to hungry customers!
- Build a food business empire by developing delicious new recipes and upgrading your production lines to deliver maximum profit!
- Discover new territories on the map and find unique zombies to collect and squeeze into lucrative food products!
- Dispatch your army of drones around the world to find awesome zombies to catch!
- Lure out special boss zombies and capture them with your harpoon from your flying ship!
- Progress through the perfect catch hunting ranks to get more plutonium and exclusive costumes for your character!
- Manage and grow your very own underground laboratory!
- Complete fun daily challenges to get awesome rewards!
- Play offline - no internet connection necessary!
Read what people are saying about Zombie Catchers!
“Zombie Catchers is a really good game. The game is entertaining, and the quality of the design and production are top notch.” - Droid Gamers
“It's incredibly charming and accessible, but hunting all the different zombies can make for a worthwhile challenge as well.” - Pocket Gamer
5/5 “It’s a great game for anyone who likes platformers and catching zombies.”
5/5 “Endless fun with surprises at every corner.”
5/5 “I don’t ever write a review for any games, but I thought I should on this one. I think this game is amazing.”
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Share your zombie catching stories with other fans and be the first to hear about new game updates!
Check out our Website: zombiecatchers.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ZombieCatchersGame
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/zombiecatchers
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/zombiecatchers
If you need help with your account or have feedback for us, please visit https://www.zombiecatchers.com/support/ and send us a message!
Download now and start building your zombie catching empire!
Santa's Bag of Holiday Fixes!
This version tackles bugs and crash issues to improve stability.
Have a merry holiday season and thank you for playing Zombie Catchers!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this game and finished but...what next??!!
I love this game and finished but...what next??!! I finished up to level 82 and it seems to have stopped there because the mission area says “More missions coming soon.” I’m assuming the game creator is still in the process of working on making new levels. At the bottom of the Drive-Thru where the zombies are being made into drinks, you can see a tube that says “Unlocked at Level 83.” And so I’m just gonna have to wait for the creator to make more levels. However, even though I’m done with the levels so far, I’m still on Rank #13 Champion Hunter in my Rank Progress. So far from what I see, there are 19 Ranks to go through. Unless if the creator will make more, in the mean time while I’m waiting for more levels, I’m just killing more zombies to rank up and get more coins. I really do enjoy this game and proud of how far I got. Just hoping it’s not abandoned and will be updated. There were some challenges but I made it through so hope I can keep up on that when there’s new levels and places.
We as gamers love it <3
As a gamer, I like it, well cause? Because it has a great title to (not the title, zombie catchers, but the purpose) it is a great game that is very straight forward. And even though I just started, it has the same concept of a pro, adding to how it's straight forward, I'm pretty sure that my 5 year old cousin will get the basics :3 ooooof corse we have to squish the zombies to deserts!!!! That is one of my favorite part of the game. For some reason the KA-CHING sound brings me satisfaction to my ears -_- well this time I have a complaints about the game, honestly I think that you have to make the game a little harder and make more missions and weapons. And that's pretty much it of a TEN year old gamer :3
Good game, but...
Great game. I play it all the time! The only problem is, it needs new levels. I like it and play it all the time, like I said, and the levels are easy and I blew through them all. Now I have been waiting for so long for new levels! I am disappointed. I have been waiting years now. Also, there is this stuff called plutonium and it is really hard to get, and drones and outfits and to even speed up your production of drinks and snacks cost too much, and at this point, the only way to get it is to pay for it, which is disappointing. And I also think that they should stop making some types of zombies be found more than other types of zombies. It is really annoying. Other than that, the game is pretty great, and I suggest getting it. Barely any ads! You will definitely only watch ads when you want free zombies. If you are able to accept some flaws and glitches,( I had a glitch where the zombies I was saving up, well some of them, had weird looking faces that were not actual made up zombies in the game. It was weird!) you should get this game because I promise you, you will love it!
- Two Men and a Dog Oy
- 134.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Deca Games OÜ
- In-App Purchases
- Small amount of coins $2.99
- Decent amount of coins $4.99
- Good amount of coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.