Today, 7 billion humans live on our planet.
Over 100 billion lived and died on it in the past.
What if just a tenth of them came back... for us?
A modern hybrid of the classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own.
Manually move soldiers between slots, upgrade slots and soldiers, order supplies,
throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and operate huge bulldozers.
Perfect mix of strategy, tactics and micromanagement.
Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons ect.
- 49 missions.
- 5 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge, boss challange
- 22 types of recruits.
- 150 permanent upgrades between each mission.
- 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
- 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
- Zombie birds
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
- Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers
- Supply deliveries.
- Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
- Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
- Special challenge modes.
- High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
- Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
– New HNG Cloud Save interface.
– Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Tons of fun
They should charge at least a buck or two for this. OK, so it probably has a memory leak, causing it to lock up now and then (maybe even leading to needing a reboot) after you have played a long session. And yes, it could use a tune up to rebalance playability. Eventually money became meaningless, I had accumulated so much and run out of upgrades. Also, the very expensive premium characters were tender and easy to lose, so wait until you are playing missions for stars to get them. But there was plenty of challenge and enjoyment. What do you want for nothing? It’s a great game!
The Best “Tower" Defense Game!
This is not your typical tower defense game but it follows that style of game. The basic concept is that you have a map with designated spots where you build your “towers,” in this case your troops, machine gun turrets, and in some cases towers. However, where this vastly differs from other tower defense games is in two areas (there are more ways than these but these are the basics).
The first is that you are not defending a base (unless you choose the TV Challenge). You are defending the lives of your units. If all of your troops get killed, you fail the mission. So you have to keep at least one of them alive against waves of zombies.
The second is that you can move your troops around on the map. Is one of your positions getting overrun by zombies? No worries, direct your unit to move to a different spot on the map. Their health regenerates while they run and they can’t take damage while running. In other tower defense games, if you pick a spot to place your “tower” you are stuck in that spot unless you spend the money/resources to build a second tower. In Zombie Defense, just tell your unit to run to a different location (unless you built a stationary gun turret or tower).
These two differences have kept the fun going for me as I have to pay attention to keeping my men from getting eaten. Usually I get tired of tower defense games before I ever reach the end. However, all the different upgrades, units, and different types of play have kept me enjoying this game for months now!
Regarding the different types of play, there are 5 different game types: Regular, Nightmare (increased difficulty), 3-Man Challenge (only allowed to play with 3 units), TV Challenge (protect the TV Cameraman), and Boss Challenge (a Boss appears during each wave of zombies).
I cannot say enough good things about this game! If you have not tried Zombie Defense, download it now!
Hours and Hours of Gameplay
Very fun game. I’ve been playing it off and on for about a year now. Somewhere along they line they added a bunch of stuff and at just the right time where’d I’d pretty much ran out of things on the original. I’ve literal had countless hours into this game over the past year. Mindless zombie killing, nothing beats it.
- Teresa Dymek
- 56.8 MB
macOS 10.12.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Home Net Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.