Zombie Outbreak Simulator is a sandbox app where you can customize your own zombie outbreak. Choose from thousands of real locations around the world on Google Maps!
◆ Over 1.2 million downloads across iOS and Android! ◆
• "a killer timewaster" - Gizmodo
• "zombies plus Google Maps equals fun" - Games Radar
• "a splendid idea, no matter how omnipresent zombies may be" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• Apple Staff Favorite in the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Spain and 14 other countries!
• Top 5 in Simulation and Strategy on the iPad!
Watch a zombie outbreak unfold in real world environments, and alter the outbreak parameters to your liking. Do you prefer old-school slow movers, or the new fast movers? Is the population armed? How well can they shoot? How many police will be on patrol? Customize your own outbreak then watch the chaos unfold.
Zoom in and out to keep track of the infection as it spreads across the map! Watch from a high satellite view to get an overview of the infection, or zoom right in and watch as civilians run for their lives, shoot at zombies and inevitably become infected. Keep track of the people's only hope - local law enforcement, as they fight back against overwhelming odds.
Join in the action by raining fire from above with Mk81 and Mk82 bombs, delivered by A-10 Tank Killers! Parachute soldiers into the front lines to protect the civilians. Deploy helicopters to rescue civilians before they become overwhelmed.
From the Settings screen you can change the following parameters:
• Civilian numbers
• Civilian armed %
• Civilian accuracy
• Initial zombie numbers
• Zombie outbreak direction (N, E, S, W, Map Wide)
• Zombie speed
• Infection time (how long it takes for infected civs to turn into zombies)
• Number of police
• Police accuracy
• Soldier accuracy
From the Map Select screen you can choose from:
• 15 featured online maps, using Google Maps
• 5 offline maps (play anywhere even without an Internet connection)
• Over 2,500 player maps using Google Maps, created by players of the game at www.class3outbreak.com
Not sure if you want to buy this app? Try the free version of Zombie Outbreak Simulator instead!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Finally, the extremely-long-awaited update featuring a complete rebuild of the game for iOS!
Now with the ability to parachute in soldiers to protect the civs, or deploy helicopters on a rescue mission. Also with over 2,500 maps created by players on www.class3outbreak.com.
All combined with good old-fashioned zombie mayhem!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but could be better
Now I’m not saying the game is bad but the developer/s should really add more stuff, I’ve read a few of the comments about things they could put into this game like barricades/fences, maybe a nuke or a bomb with more impact, a choice of issuing different weapons to soldiers/law enforcement units and maybe (this sounds kind of stupid but I think it would be pretty cool) add some army vehicles such as HUMVEEs, tanks, LAVs, APCs or even just ordinary army trucks would be great. Besides that the games amazing, but one last thing (this also sounds stupid but I would like it a lot) if the developer/s could add SWAT teams and also maybe police/law enforcement vehicles. Sorry about the rambling but if you (you meaning the developer/s) could add even one of these things, it would make this game so much more interesting, thanks lots if you could make any of these suggestions happen.
This is an amazing game and I've played on it through multiple devices for a years now and it's come so far and has gotten so much better but it can definitely go so much further because it has so much potential,like other people said we need thing like Cure Gas:a droppable gas that turns a certain area of zombies back human,Tanks:a very strong tank with a normal barrel that shoots a small bomb with a machine gun on the side,Troop Dropping Helicopters:not replacing normal helicopters but a new version that lets 4 soldiers out that guard the helicopter until it leaves with civilians,Different Zombies:like civilians there could be a percentage of zombies that would be different kinds like a big zombie that takes 10 shots to kill or a zombie that shoots a bullet like spit at civilians that turn them into zombies and zombies that have a rechargeable shield that block a certain amount of bullets and these could all be a mini section of a "Zombies" tab and the amount of zombies that you want to be special could be less than 10%,Barricades:these could be barricades that zombies have to attack to break that you can place anywhere, and we need zombies that persue humans not just zombies that attack when the humans are out of range these would be incredible and make the game so much more fun please add these to this game
Good but could have more
I love this game, it's very easy to use and shows what an zombie infestation would look like. I have several ideas that would make this game even better. Devs use these ideas at pleasure
1. Infection bombs to infect the population
2.bigger bombs/possibly nukes(the bombs in game seam to small to deal with infection(or the innocents) effectively)
3. An ability to take over any person on the map zombie, civ, cop, or soldier and fight the opposing side spreading the infection or trying to survive.
4.spores-a cloud that's emitted from something dead zombies or have a slider for zombies% that will give off clouds of spores to infect population, or come from a specific bomb, spore clouds should drift.
5. Specifically came wild thinking on #4- a flamethrowing hazmat soldier immune to the clouds but gives an aoe attack, should have a refueling time to give zombies an opportunity to attack and infect him.
6. Turrets, pretty much all I have to say on that one.
These are just some ideas that I hope the Devs will use to improve the game. Please take these ideas into consideration.
The developer, Binary Space, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Binary Space Pty Ltd
- 97.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2009 - 2016 Binary Space Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.