The world is filled with zombies, tens of billions of the dead are destroying the Earth and non-stop. Let’s join the battle and become a legend!
DEAD WARFARE is an extreme zombie survival game with lots of features:
BEST FPS WITH MANY KINDS OF CHARACTERS
- Shooters are categorized into different classes with unique skills and shooting guns.
- Each class can use one kind of weapon and is most effective against the zombie.
- Characters have levels and stars
PLENTY OF ZOMBIES
- The zombies are dangerous with many kinds of behaviors and abilities.
- The Bosses look like giants and can snatch any creatures near them and call others zombie
- There are always new kinds of zombie, which appear in new survival locations.
- Many types of gun can be viewed in 3D.
- Shooting guns can be customized and upgrade with various parts
- All kinds of shooting guns can be randomly found in the warfare world.
- Choosing the correct shooting guns can help you to take down a zombie faster.
BE THE LAST ONE STANDING IN PVP BATTLE
- The shooter can defend against and fight with opponents around the world.
- Your mission is not only to kill all zombie, but also protect your own survival base and destroy other buildings to get food and fuel.
- There is a ranking system to compare all shooters.
MASSIVE BATTLES IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS
- Shooting FPS players can explore many places to find supplies and survivors
- Many different target locations with new challenges and zombie
- Each survival place contains a secret waiting to be revealed for the shooter.
EPIC EFFECTS & 3D GRAPHICS
- Realistic lighting and texture present zombies, guns and FPS environments.
- Zombie shooting game with 3D characters have different looks and skills for more survival strategy.
Download now and have fun!
New special events for December 2019!
Thank you for playing our game. Have fun!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Update to (lost everything)
Game was ok nothing to brag about but I put some money in to support game a while back been playing bout 6 months then the other day game decided to restart itself and I’ve lost all my progress I’ve earned and spent money on,and yes I was backed up by fb. Would I recommend your game to anyone ?what do you think. Ok update the problem was on there end it was fixed and all my progress was restored ,thank you very much
Update caused major stability issues
First off, this game has great potential. Nice aiming mechanics and movement. Decent weapons loadout and character classes, albeit rather expensive.
Stability issues: prior to the recent update I could play several rounds without the game crashing. After the update I’m lucky if I get two rounds in before the game crashes. Also, you loose the energy (levels require a certain amount of energy in order to play) used each time the game crashes, making it even more frustrating. Finally, level 9-5 will not load at all...not even once. The campaign goes up to 30, and weapons are unlocked via campaign progression. So now I’m stuck grinding the lower levels, at least when the game doesn’t crash.
If the devs can fix the stability issues this game would be awesome and get a 5 star review. I already spent too much real $$$ to just give up on it, but the crashing is making the game unplayable.
Liked an old version in Windows Phone
I’m pretty sure this is an update of a Windows Phone app I loved. That one had the same/similar enemies, and most importantly, the spot in perfect aiming and firing mechanics.
I’m not sure I like having three helpers. This is not a criticism of the game mechanics. But it’s more a mental thing. When it’s just you against the zombies, you really have to be spot on. When you have 3 helpers, your brain knows you can slack. Kind of wish there was a single character mode. Or maybe just an endless zombie mode with gradually increasing difficulty.
Other change/fix ideas.
- add names to the icons of the survivors on the map screen. Or show them when you tap.
- have a sort on the survivor window by team. Or highlight team members
- leave a highlight on the last level you played.
- show what the three goals are for the level, before you spend your energy -in- the level
- figure out a way that, when the game crashes, you don’t lose the energy for the round you were trying to launch.
- the PvP Defeat because you timeout
- instead of just allowing the movement of your current team member, add a scramble option that moves all your members
- VNG SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- 315.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © VNG Software Development Company Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Tiny Gold Pack $1.99
- Small Gold Pack $4.99
- Medium Gold Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.