"ZombieBooth 2" is the sequel to the successful zombie transform app that was downloaded 20 million times.
It turns your face into a 3D animated zombie. Scare your friends or even yourself!
- Stunning special effects for zombie looks just like Hollywood professionals
- Tons of zombie parts available with thousands of combinations
- Realistic zombie behavior, such as breathing or growling
- Interactive experience. Drag to follow your finger with eyes. Tap to bend the zombie's head backwards (Watch out! The zombie will gnaw your finger off if you get too close!)
- Share zombie images via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LINE
- Post zombie videos on YouTube and Facebook.
WARNING: Parental guidance is advised. “ZombieBooth 2” contains horror content that many will not find suitable for young children.
- Fixed crash problem at zombify.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't recognize face & repeatedly crashes.
1 was better.
Can you put the moving eyes
And blood splatter back on?
Needs But One Thing
This app is really well made. I compared it to the first one and I saw that the outer head and neck don't stretch that much now when you hold your finger on it. What's also new, is that the zombie looks like it's pulling off skin when you hold your finger to it. I thought that was clever. But one thing they need is audio. Like when the zombie makes noises when it bites. Or maybe, to the next zombie booth, be able to throw things at it and make them stuck where they land. Maybe even hand movements, but overall, audio is greatly needed.
- Tyffon Inc.
- 62.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © TYFFON Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Brains $1.99
- 5 Brains $0.99
- 3000 brain $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.