"ZombieBooth 2" is the sequel to the successful zombie transform app that was downloaded 20 million times.
It turns your face into a 3D animated zombie. Scare your friends or even yourself!
- Stunning special effects for zombie looks just like Hollywood professionals
- Tons of zombie parts available with thousands of combinations
- Realistic zombie behavior, such as breathing or growling
- Interactive experience. Drag to follow your finger with eyes. Tap to bend the zombie's head backwards (Watch out! The zombie will gnaw your finger off if you get too close!)
- Share zombie images via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LINE
- Post zombie videos on YouTube and Facebook.
WARNING: Parental guidance is advised. “ZombieBooth 2” contains horror content that many will not find suitable for young children.
- Fixed crash problem at zombify.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded the free version and it doesn’t work. Can’t recognize face so move targets in correct locations hit check mark then the image shows as a gray square. When click on square the app closes. I purchased pro for $1.99 thinking maybe it was all a ploy to get sales. But pro doesn’t work either. Very disappointed. I sent in a request for assistance but never heard fro developer. Extremely disappointed.
Can't recognize face & repeatedly crashes.
1 was better.
Can you put the moving eyes
And blood splatter back on?
- Tyffon Inc.
- 62.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © TYFFON Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Brains $1.99
- 5 Brains $0.99
- 3000 brain $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.