How would you look as a zombie?! What about your friends?
ZombieBooth is a fun way to instantly make your face into a 3D, animated zombie! You can even record and share videos of your zombified friends!
CUSTOMIZABLE 3D ZOMBIES!
- ZombieBooth makes any 2D portrait fully 3D
- Create a huge collection of 3D, animated zombies from photos of you and your friends
- Shake or Tap to choose from several zombie variations to pinpoint your undead doppelgänger
YOUR ZOMBIES COME ALIVE
- Zombies will blink, scowl, and breath!
- Hear them growl and frenzy
- They’ll even try to ravage your finger if you get too close!
ZOMBIFY YOUR FRIENDS!
- Capture portraits to zombify on iPad 2, 4th Gen iPod touch, and any camera equipped iPhone
- Record and post videos of your zombies on Youtube, and Facebook
- Share zombie images via Email, Facebook, and Twitter
Prefer not to have any ads? Grab the full version! It has over 50 additional zombie effects and is completely ad-free.
For more info, to ask a question directly, or to just share your zombies, come visit us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ZombieBooth) or Twitter @ZombieBooth.
WARNING: This app contains frequent use of horror images that may not be suitable for children or the faint-hearted!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
fix ok button link
Ratings and Reviews
It is decent for it's price
This app is funny to use a couple times but I have noticed that most of the zombies look the same except for the noses and eyebrows, which are yours, but the mouth and eyes and skin texture are all pretty much the same and very much alike. I think it is fun, but I deleted it to save space on my iPod. This app is fun just not for me. I hope you enjoy this app!
The app works a little
The app works but you can’t take the photo in the app, you have to choose a photo from the library for it to work. Love it 5 stars
Awful I’m reporting
After playing about 15 minutes they try to either get money or try to get you to answer surveys where they try to trick you into giving your email, phone number &social security info.
I’m glad I caught my kids before they did any damage.
They also told me the app kept shutting down when they tried to save their zombie pictures.
The developer, MotionPortrait, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MotionPortrait, Inc.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © MotionPortrait, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 viruses $0.99
- Infinite Virus $3.99
- 30 viruses $1.99
- 2400 coins $0.99
- 5500 coins $1.99
- 12000 coins $3.99
- 32000 coins $9.99