Welcome to Festerville, population 4,206 (mostly zombies). We hope you enjoy your visit: explore the town, take in the sights and sounds (mostly groaning), dine on whatever you can find, and get to know the locals (though we suggest you avoid the dead ones). For recreation, try zombie combat: use what you find, or visit one of the town’s many weapon-crafting merchants for your choice of the finest hand-scavenged implements of zombie removal. If you decide to stay, we recommend you find one of our relatively comfortable safe houses – but please remember to board the windows and doors. Have fun, and good hunting!
◆ Create and customize your own survivor with hundreds of items including weapons, clothing, and equipment.
◆ Fend off zombies from your safe house, then take to the streets to scavenge for loot: find kick-ass weapons, useful supplies, and hidden surprises.
◆ Explore Festerville’s restaurants, apartments, police stations, stores and more... but make sure to return to safety before zombies get you!
◆ Go on quests to help other survivors: choose your own path to uncover the story of this off-beat zombie apocalypse.
◆ Sign in to Game Center and help your friends survive!
Like us on Facebook for the latest news and updates:
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
▶ Brand-new Mission mode episode with tons of new missions; huge bonus XP rewards for early completion!
▶ Help Red defeat the teenage punk zombies of Festerville mall!
▶ Awesome new rewards for upcoming events!
▶ Bug fixes and improvements to teams and leaderboards.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but a couple flaws
I love this game but it has three main flaws that irk me significantly:
1. Energy: It takes way too long to recharge and makes prolonged gameplay difficult and it's annoying to wait for it.
2. Inventory: The limited spaces and excessive findings while looting make it very irritating to try to play the game and benefit from the energy spent on looting.
3. Crashing: The game crashes so much and it a) doesn't save my progress, b) doesn't give me back lost energy and health from missions, and c) [again] makes gameplay difficult.
These three things, while a huge turnoff, aren't something I wouldn't play the game over. I love the game and would keep playing it even if these things weren't fixed, but I believe I can speak for everyone when I say that these things being fixed would really make the experience better and more enjoyable overall. I highly recommend this game, especially to people who don't spend a lot of time on games and would just want games to spend a few minutes on at a time for fun and casual gameplay.
I fell in love with this game when I first opened it up and began playing it. I love the customization and all the unique characters, especially Red and Violet.
My only complain about this game is the recharge times, mainly for health. Lets take today for instance: I played this game at around 9:00pm or so and I came back now at 11:00pm and my health has barely changed. It was at about 11 when I left at 9:00 and now when I just checked its only at 38. It's been 2 hours and my health barely moved, especially since my full health is 125.
I'm trying to beat a hard boss that takes a lot of my health away every time he attacks, which makes me loose every time. Sometimes if I come back to the game later, the zombie's health would still be recharging which makes it easier to fight, but now when I was at 38 health he was all the way back up to 5000. I just don't think this is fair, but that's just my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, I love this game and will probably continue to love this game for a long time, it's just the health recharge that really bugs me! I know a lot of people have been complaining about this and also about the recharge of energy which I don't mind.
Sorry that I'm kind of ranting now, I didn't really mean to but I guess I just wanted to get my point across. All in all it is a great app, it would just be better if you could fix this, thanks!
Rating it fully
I’m rating this game fully because this game was amazing I thought it would be boring but now I love it and I really want to play more and plz just plz do some graphics and amazingly fun and blowing zombie attacks and characters I love it I love this amazingly fun game if you developer make this the awesome and the greatest and amazingly fun game into a new one everyone is trying to get this amazing game and I love it all of it but if you update this whole game then everyone will play this game make this game version into 12.4.5 and you will have 500k ratings and maybe just maybe you get more than that if you are reading this then this game still has hope by playing it more for others please this game means a lot and please just update this app maybe next month or next week I love it and I like it and I played this game like a boss and I said to myself I will never delete this app but now a iOS 11 came do bug fixes and graphics and more and more weapons more everything so everyone in the whole world will see this awesome game please and update it I would always play this game and forever!
- Glu Games Inc
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 - 2014 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Small Gold Pack $4.99
- Medium Gold Pack $9.99
- Large Gold Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.