Welcome to Zombieville USA!
When your town is overrun by the walking dead, there's only one thing left to do - go through their pockets and look for loose change! As the lone survivor of a zombie apocalypse, it's up to you to battle legions of the undead in a never ending fight for survival! How long can you hold out? Scrounge for cash and ammunition, and employ a variety of weapons as your inevitable doom closes in around you...
Zombieville USA combines the timeless appeal of classic arcade games with stunning graphics and animation!
LITE VERSION FEATURES:
- A couple levels of light-hearted zombie slaying! Check out the full version of Zombieville USA for the complete survival mode, different difficulty choices, high scores, 15 different weapons/upgrades, multiple zombie types and more!
Be sure to check out the eye-popping trailer at www.zombievilleusa.com!
Updated to be more current with the full version's feature set, including multiple characters, vehicles, etc.
Ratings and Reviews
No holes in your pocket
Stop saying that the game should be free because it is only 99 cents and If you can buy the apple device then you can probably get the app, also it is a lite version so there is only two levels just so you can see how it plays
Money is not worthless because after the first level press what you wanna buy although it is only for the first level, so just stay there kill zombies and get your money and if you get crowded just jump in a house and wait till they pass you. I honestly love this game and zombieville USA 2
Come on people...
1. It's the lite version, it's not supposed to have many levels. If you like it, buy the full version and quit asking for a price drop.
2. For you moms out there, how about you control your kids instead of criticizing the creators of this app. It's at the viewers discretion to decide if the app is too graphic for them. It's not their fault you can't teach your kids what's not good for them.
Great game guys, cant wait for Zombieville 2!
Wish I could play
Doubt it’s ever going to happen, but I wish the devs would update this game so it could be played again. I loved this game back in the day and want nothing more than to be able to play it again. Here’s to hoping I guess.
The developer, Mika Mobile, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.