Zombify - Turn into a Zombie 12+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Zombify - Give yourself a moving ZOMBIE face!
USA TODAY - "I can't get enough of turning myself into an animated Zombie (Zombify), Werewolf (Wolfify), [or] Vampire (Vampify)" - Jennifer Jolly
Zombify is the zombie face booth that will transform you into a biting, groaning, brain-eating zombie! It's undead augmented reality... for your FACE!
- Tons of gruesome mouth & eye options
- Lodge crossbow bolts, crowbars and other weapons in your zombie faces
- Add creepy creatures to your corpses... Snakes, roaches, maggots... oh my!
- Pick image filters to get just the right grunge factor for videos and photos
- Change environments to Underwater, Subway, buried and more!
INFECT FRIENDS & SPREAD THE ZOMBIE VIRUS:
- Bite your friends by sharing and actually see how many people you infect with the Zombie contagion!
- Easily share photos and videos with MMS, Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, and Email (+gmail).
- "Biting" and "Infecting" friends also unlocks special effects and weapons.
3D ANIMATIONS & EVENTS:
- From dangling eyeballs to moving maggots, you’ll scare the pants off your friends with Zombify’s realistic, effects and animation.
- Shock, burn, blast and drown your zombies and export videos that are scarier than horror films!
- Animated weapons, environments, and crawling creatures amp up the scare factor.
Undead. Walkers. Biters. Geeks. Roamers. Lame brains. Lurkers. Zekes. Whatever you call ‘em, you’re about to be one.
Follow along with us on Instagram at @apptly and share your SCARIEST creations using #zombify.
Added links to our apps.
Ratings and Reviews
Too much fun
Delivers as promised and so much fun. Can’t stop sharing my zombie you images
READ BEFORE PURCHASING
I paid a dollar, and it already has a watermark. This is annoying. This version SHOULD be released without any watermarks(or adverts), and another version that is for free but has watermarks and ads. I paid for this, and it’s not completely worth the dollar. Also, THE VIDEO IS NOT HD. They probably want you to pay five dollars to get rid of that stuff, but you can use IMovie to zoom in on the video so you can’t see it.
ads despite paying
Paid for full version - and “infections” (i.e., additional charge for unlocked features) and I am still re-directed to nagwear ads. Please advise how to stop this. There is no way to do it within the app after purchasing the full version. If afteter paying .99 for the app and $10 for e-currency (infections) ads persist, I want a refund. Additionally, the developer web-link for customer support on the appstore is dead. One literally cannot contact the deveoper or customer support.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Apptly LLC
- 153.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Urdu
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Apptly LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gun Pack $0.99
- Touch of Fire effect $0.99
- Lightning Bolt effect $0.99
- Zombie Holiday Pack $1.99
- Piranha attack $0.99
- Outbreak of 4 Infections $2.99
- Plague of 24 Infections $9.99
- Set of 40 Bites $0.99
- Epidemic of 10 Infections $5.99
- Pistol to kill Zombies $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
More By This Developer
Fatify - Make Yourself Fat
Browify - Eyebrow Photo Booth
Effectify for Messenger
Lensical - A face editor, photo lab & manual camera to perfect your portraits or grow a hilarious mustache & morph friends into old people