Zombify - Give yourself a moving ZOMBIE face!
USA TODAY - "I can't get enough of turning myself into an animated Zombie (Zombify), Werewolf (Wolfify), [or] Vampire (Vampify)" - Jennifer Jolly
Zombify is the zombie face booth that will transform you into a biting, groaning, brain-eating zombie! It's undead augmented reality... for your FACE!
- Tons of gruesome mouth & eye options
- Lodge crossbow bolts, crowbars and other weapons in your zombie faces
- Add creepy creatures to your corpses... Snakes, roaches, maggots... oh my!
- Pick image filters to get just the right grunge factor for videos and photos
- Change environments to Underwater, Subway, buried and more!
INFECT FRIENDS & SPREAD THE ZOMBIE VIRUS:
- Bite your friends by sharing and actually see how many people you infect with the Zombie contagion!
- Easily share photos and videos with MMS, Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, and Email (+gmail).
- "Biting" and "Infecting" friends also unlocks special effects and weapons.
3D ANIMATIONS & EVENTS:
- From dangling eyeballs to moving maggots, you’ll scare the pants off your friends with Zombify’s realistic, effects and animation.
- Shock, burn, blast and drown your zombies and export videos that are scarier than horror films!
- Animated weapons, environments, and crawling creatures amp up the scare factor.
Undead. Walkers. Biters. Geeks. Roamers. Lame brains. Lurkers. Zekes. Whatever you call ‘em, you’re about to be one.
Follow along with us on Instagram at @apptly and share your SCARIEST creations using #zombify.
Added links to our apps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
READ BEFORE PURCHASING
I paid a dollar, and it already has a watermark. This is annoying. This version SHOULD be released without any watermarks(or adverts), and another version that is for free but has watermarks and ads. I paid for this, and it’s not completely worth the dollar. Also, THE VIDEO IS NOT HD. They probably want you to pay five dollars to get rid of that stuff, but you can use IMovie to zoom in on the video so you can’t see it.
ads despite paying
Paid for full version - and “infections” (i.e., additional charge for unlocked features) and I am still re-directed to nagwear ads. Please advise how to stop this. There is no way to do it within the app after purchasing the full version. If afteter paying .99 for the app and $10 for e-currency (infections) ads persist, I want a refund. Additionally, the developer web-link for customer support on the appstore is dead. One literally cannot contact the deveoper or customer support.
So far so good
I’ve only made a few “zombies” so far... both still pics and hilarious video ones. So far I’ve been able to mk pretty good stuff without needing to buy any extras! The picsvideos come out great.... and I’m able to send them thru regular messaging no problem. Cool app very Realistic pics!!!
- Apptly LLC
- 153.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Urdu
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Apptly LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Plague of 24 Infections $9.99
- Epidemic of 10 Infections $5.99
- Outbreak of 4 Infections $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.