Zone 2 for Yamaha MusicCast® lets you control all the relevant music playback functions right from your Mac's menu bar!
- Directly select zone to play music in.
- Select all zones to start party mode
- Control volume for the selected zone
- Control title for the selected zone
- Control play, stop, next track, previous track
- Display the cover
- Dark Mode
The app has been programmed to be so lean that it requires virtually no resources!
After installation, all you have to do is enter your receiver's IP address in the settings, restart the app and you're ready to go!
- Fixed bug with settings window
Ratings and Reviews
Simply does not work and is not worth the money.
Initially loaded and opened. Successfully loaded onto the the menu bar. Entered in the receiver's IP address and relaunched.
Nothing. Won't even show up on menu bar. Updated the receiver's firmware. Still nothing.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michael Knochen
- 4.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Michael Knochen
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.