► We’re going to the zoo, zoo, zoo…
Ever wanted to shave an alpaca, shower an adorable but filthy elephant calf, lead a column of acrobatic chimpanzees all the way to the banana pile, or throw watermelons to a ravening hippo? These are just a few of the crazy, cute and super fun tasks you’ll have to perform to keep the animals happy in this colorful, delightful zoo simulator that offers a whole range of entertaining mini games that challenge, charm and amuse in equal measure, covering all aspects of zoo life and animal care.
Become a zoo tycoon and master every aspect of animal welfare in this awesome idle animal game, just don’t let the lions get in with the alpacas, and watch your hands when you’re feeding the crocodiles…
► How about you?
• Can you master all the skills required to run a zoo? There’s always work for idle hands, with feeding, grooming, washing, and herding all covered in a wide range of entertaining and instructive mini games that include maze puzzles, moving pins, obstacle courses, cutting, catching and a whole lot more.
• Intuitive gameplay, gradually increasing difficulty levels, and vast variety challenges ensure that animal fans of all ages will be engaged and entertained by this fun idle game with a huge heart.
• Who’s the cutest of them all? Look after fluffy alpacas, playful baby elephants, cheeky little monkeys, lovely lion cubs, and huggable hippos. Even those snap-happy crocodiles are kind of adorable. Complete the game levels to meet their needs and get rewarded with happiness and love expressed in dance, emojis and the occasional wholehearted roar.
• Charming graphics, fun animations, and entertaining haptic effects make the Zoo a colorful, absorbing, and super relaxing place to spend time for animal lovers of all ages, relieving stress for adults and helping develop cognitive and fine motor skills in young children.
• With an emphasis on fun, simple gameplay and a beautiful game world, Zoo helps build awareness of animal welfare and protection, as well as respect for nature, while maintaining a sense of joy and age-appropriate humor.
► You can come too!
Rate your chances as a zoo tycoon? Want an idle game that lets you indulge your overwhelming love for animals in a simulator that also boasts gorgeous gameplay, fun puzzle challenges, and original wacky humor? Want to build a zoo where all the animals are kept happy all the time, and every species lives in peace, love and harmony?
Then download Zoo – Happy Animals right away and get to work to ensure that it’s another day in paradise for all the cute and cuddly creatures at the zoo.
- bug fixes
- small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s got a few ads here and there but not like an annoying amount. This is the cutest game I’ve played in a while, it’s fun too!
Too many ads
I really enjoy the design of the game and all the mini games it has to offer which really drew me into getting the game. I have a four year old and we would enjoy playing this game more if it weren’t for all the ads and some of the ads are of adult content like “Kingdom of Lust” for a child looking game these types of ads shouldn’t be popping up. I HATE buying ad removers but if there was the option I would have already paid for it.
Too many ads.
it’s a great game but there is too many ads !!! can you guys lower the amount of ads. it’s really annoying like in each level i complete there is a ad and it’s quite annoying.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SayGames LTD
- 404.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Canoe
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.