Zoo Train features 5 different educational games plus sticker rewards for kids 2-5. Award-winning, kid-tested and lots of fun, Zoo Train lets preschoolers learn as they play!
- Games with alphabet, letters, making words, patterns and shapes, puzzle logic, hand-eye coordination, and music fun
- Kids can build their own train, complete with train engines, a variety of cars - then watch it animate and ride in the location of their choice!
- A reward-based sticker activity keeps kids excited about building their collection
- Friendly vocal reinforcement helps kids learn letter names and recognize word spellings
- High-quality music, sound effects and animation throughout the games
- Easy & intuitive interface that doesn’t require instruction - kids as young as 2 can learn through exploring
Zoo Train has received praise from parents and reviewers alike, including the Parents' Choice Awards - and it's a universal app so you can play on both your iPhone and iPad.
***PRIVACY AND SAFETY***
We are proud of our stance on privacy and treat your child's privacy very seriously. This app:
- does not collect, access or transmit any personal information
- does not contain any ads
- does not contain any in-app purchases
- does not contain any social media integration
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
(No sound? Please check your audio settings! More info at http://www.busybeestudios.com)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed issues for users running iOS 7.1.2
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mostly puzzles, but like the whistle scale very much!
I like that we can touch a pic and the whistles will play a matching tune, uninterrupted by tot pressing other whistles. And yet, as a bonus, the whistles they touch also sound during song playback. There is also free play on one octave.
Sometimes the puzzle pieces don't snap in place as easily as others, adding difficulty for tots. Small skinny pieces must be almost all the way in place to accept. Bigger ones are accepted with greater distance. Track curves that should fit on any curve in that position won't be accepted if they overlap straights which were not available in piece choices for first several moves. Somewhat frustrating.
Hate that touching letters doesn't produce anything...should say name or preferably phonetic sound. Phonics trump letter names...how can a tot learn to read "cow" if told "see-oh-double-U"?
My grandchildren love this app as well as the Busy Bees. However, the sounds has stopped working on both apps but only on these two apps. I went to your website and followed all the directions to no avail. I even deleted and reloaded the apps. Please let me know,how to fix this.
Great for little train lovers!
My 2 year old LOVES this app. Building the trains is definitely his favorite part (solo), but he likes the puzzles and track laying (with help).
I'm so thankful there were instructions to get the sound to work. We played it on our kindle first and really missed the sounds!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.