We've reached over 10 million downloads! Thank you ZOOKEEPER fans! 12/14/2020
Featured in App Store for the US, Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, Korea, and many more!
Ranked overall #1 in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and other countries!
“ZOOKEEPER”, the popular action puzzle game played by over 10 million people, is now a Battle Puzzle, and is available for iOS!!!
“ZOOKEEPER” has powered up and become even more fun, with rankings, avatars, item collection, and other new elements!
This game is simple! For those who is familiar with "ZOOKEEPER", and even those who don’t can enjoy the game together!
“How to play”
How do you catch animals?
Slide an animal side by side, and line up three or more animals of the same kind vertically or horizontally to catch them!
The animals caught will count towards ATTACK or DEFENSE points.
How do you battle?
Battle by catching animals for ATTACK and DEFENSE points, 30seconds per round.
When your opponent’s LIFE is completely depleted, you win!
In the event of a draw, battle it out on the next round!!
*When victory hasn’t been decided after 5 rounds, most remaining LIFE wins.
Inviting friends to join the game, not only you'll get x1 power bottle for every friend invited (max 10 friends),
but you will also get the item "Hot Air Balloon" after inviting 10 friends.
Animal panel's arrangement is the same as your opponent!
even falling animal panels are also the same as your opponent.
The one who catch animals more effectively wins.
However, item panels will fall randomly,
therefore, victory just may depend on your luck.
Master active chains!
Just sits back and waiting for animal panels to disappear won’t get you anywhere!
While the panels disappear, try keep catching other animals and make your own chains!
Don’t miss the lucky animal!
One of the animal type are to be selected as Lucky animal, catching it will counts towards both your ATTACK and DEFENSE.
Don’t forget to check them out when starting a new round!
Losing Connection During Battle
When your opponent lost their connection during battle, their ATTACK and DEFENSE scores will be calculated from ATTACK and DEFENSE of their previous game.
At the time of installing this app(including updates), it is assumed that you have understood and agreed to all of our terms of service.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, please refrain from using this service.
Zookeeper Battle v6.2.0
New features and fixes!
・Fine adjustments were made to improve the gameplay experience
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy Zookeeper. I’m playing with my mom and brother. Overall a great game with new events starting at regular intervals. Of course, no game is perfect and I have a couple complaints -
1. Why does the regular zoo vandal often give you 3 hours to kill it but the super ultra only gets 1 hour? 3 hours for super ultras would be helpful.
2. Why do new events like bingo and challenge from the boss always start at the same time of day....for me 22:00 or 23:00. Unless that’s a Friday or Saturday night there’s no way I can be a first finisher as I have to wake up early for work. Maybe you could rotate the times so some of us have a chance at the prizes.
3. In the beginning I spent a few dollars sometimes on platinum medals but I no longer put money to this game. The reason is because when I spend 10 platinum medals 7 or 8 are duplicates and rarely do I get one of high level prizes. I’m not spending money for duplicates. Yes I know I can sell them for tickets and get something but the ticket value is so low it’s very hard to save up enough. Fix the duplicate issue and I would spend again.
Fun game, annoying micro transactions
I’ve played this game for years, it’s super addicting and I love the battle mechanics and ranking system. Also the fact that there’s so many different events. I hate the way they handle micro transactions though. The price of gatcha medals is absolutely insane (3$ per medal), and they only give you a teeny tiny chance of getting whatever rare item you want. That’s 3$ for around 1% chance of getting a rare item. Of course you can always buy in bulk and save a few bucks (10 medals for 25$) but that’s still kinda…. Stupid.
Incredibly fun - (but also ideas) 🌺
The collectible characters are cute and change around every once in a while. Gacha is a fun way to distribute these items and characters and I’m very happy to have found this game.
Not sure if it’s crass or not to give ideas to developers, but I have a few character set ideas unless they’ve already been done.
* Albino set (2 star animals of what color and yellow secondary)
* Obsidian animals (5 star higher)
* Mermaid animals (Mermaid tail or shell bra all viable options for accessories in this set)
* Pumpkin animals (a pumpkin head mask is placed on the head of an animal, perhaps for a Halloween event)
* Snow-hat animals (animals wearing a fluffy looking snow hat for seasonal gacha)
* Tea Party animals (Porcelain looking animals with flower or shimmer designs to make them look like tea kettles)
* Autumnal animals (Leaves of different colors on the coats of animals.)
* Yokai-animals (Animals in theme of various YoKai. Not an actual set, but a few animals of specific outfits.
* Weather animals (Animals themed to various weathers, including perhaps a giraffe in a poncho for a rainstorm or an elephant in a winter coat.)
* Dragon animals (animals in theme to look like dragons. A tail or a scale like appearance, maybe whiskers.)
* Candy animals (animals in theme to look like candies)
* Neon animals (various neon color skins for animals)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 157.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © KITERETSU Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Power Bottle $0.99
- Power Bottles (x6) $4.99
- Platinum Gacha Medal×1 $0.99
- Power Bottles (x12) $8.99
- Platinum Gacha Medals (x11) $24.99
- Power Bottle (x30) $19.99
- Power Bottle (x35) $19.99
- Shuffle (x5) $1.99
- Platinum Gacha Medal $2.99
- Red Wine (x5) $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.