Want to travel safely? What's a better option than a self-drive car!
We offer the fastest and easiest way to book our self drive car rental service. Heading to the office, planning to visit your hometown, going out to holiday destinations or weekend road trips, Zoomcar is always there to provide you with a safer mode of transport across 40+ cities.
Some of the cities where we provide our services are:
- Delhi NCR
Zoomcar offers and Rewards
Booking benefits for first time users
Flat 15% discount on your first trip with Zoomcar. Apply the code “ZOOMNEW” while doing your bookings
If you love Zoomcar self-drive rental service, invite your friends to make their first booking with us and earn 500 Z credits. Your friend too will get a flat 30% discount.
Join Supermilers Club and enjoy the following premium benefits on hiring our rental self-drive car:
- Zero Security Deposit on every Zoomcar booking.
- Earn Z-points on every booking and later redeem it for free rides.
Your safety is our topmost priority
Considering the present scenario, we are taking utmost care of hygiene levels of our cars to ensure your safety.
- 32 touchpoints sanitized:
From the keys to the steering wheel, gear, door handles, and pocket door hand rest, every touchpoint is being sanitized
- Complete exterior sanitization:
From spraying cleaning liquid on the car exterior to wiping it with a dry microfibre cloth to remove the wet stains, we ensure removing every ounce of dust/ mud from the car.
- On-ground staff safety check:
Our employees are well trained to follow the standard safety recommendations. We also conduct daily temperature checks of the executives cleaning and sanitizing your car.
Enjoy these options when driving a Zoomcar:
- Travel as You Like
Rent a car for self-drive by hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly options according to your travel plans by booking a vehicle of your choice from a 20+ range of cars, including hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs, and luxury cars.
- Enjoy Flexi Pricing Packages
Our Flexi pricing packages include three attractive options namely Zoom Lite, Zoom XL, and Zoom Classic, which provide free driving for up to 5, 10, and 15 kms per hour, respectively. Choose the right pricing package basis your requirement
Other options include:-
1) Home delivery of cars
2) Airport car rentals
3) Long duration rentals for 3/5/10 days
4) One way outstation rental services
5) Monthly car subscriptions starting at Rs 12,999, along with free insurance, servicing & no downpayment
Experience Zoomcar and Here’s how it works:
Follow five easy steps to enjoy self-driving with Zoomcar:
• Book: Search for the right car on our app and book it within minutes.
• Upload License: Next, upload your driver’s license.
• Unlock: Unlock the car on hire through the details received via message. The details shall be sent twenty minutes before pickup.
• Zoom: Fill a checklist before starting your journey. Find the keys in the glove box and begin your trip.
• Return: After completing your journey, return the car to the same location and fill an end checklist.
Strong data security policy
All Zoomcar data, including user passwords, is encrypted with extremely robust algorithms that make it impossible for individuals to access. Zoomcar has a high privacy bar with strict data protection standards. We pride ourselves on the fact that our customer's data is absolutely secure at all times.
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zoomcar.in
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zoomcar_india/
- Our Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/ZoomCarIndia/
Visit our website: https://www.zoomcar.com/
Setting up better expectations with Fuel and No Car information:
* Intuitive Fuel Information on Policies and Fuel readings
* Option to find nearest petrol pump, add fuel bills and view fuel bills
* Information and Calling Option at the time of No Car availability
* Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor validations , upload functionality
The last time I booked a zoom car , It was a difficult and secluded location to reach , the zoomcar app would just refuse to upload photos of the car , and since it wouldn’t unlock , I wasted more than one hour in uploading the pics which finally never uploaded
The car itself was dirty and pathetic
after a few months , I am back to the app ,Now I am trying to refer a friend , and yes , it is doing what it really does so nicely , frustrate the end user , it’s asking me to upload more documents so complete my profile ( even after having booked a car through them 3 times ) , and without uploading these documents , you can’t refer !!!! The customer experience is pathetic , and it also seems like zommcar does not want any referrals or business
Don’t use Zoom car. Very bad service.
Just 3 words. “Don’t use Zoom”! I booked a car, paid the money, uploaded the driving license. Everything approved booking was confirmed and I was given a pickup location. Went there at 11:30 am as mentioned. But the mentioned car was not there! Called the customer care, I was informed that I will get a call back after the car has been located. Time 12:10 pm - customer car told me that the car is located at around 2 kms away from where I stand. I told that was not the location I was asked to pickup the car. I was put on hold for a while and was informed I will be provided with another car. 12:35 pm. One another rep called me and informed another location had more cars, I could go there to pick up the car. I was frustrated by then and told I would rather cancel my booking and would like a refund. Then that godly voice came in “Sorry sir we cannot refund the money” what the heck! I told her to connect me to a manager to discuss this. In the end I talked to 3 more person to get a confirmation to get the money refunded back!
I have used other self driving rental car services. But Zoomcar did really messed this one up! IPhone application seems good. But the real service/management is bad.
No proper time zone details while booking
I’m in USA, I have downloaded the app and tried to book a car for my India trip.. I have selected the pick point as Chennai airport and booked a car with start and end time assuming it showed the IST time zone.. I have received booking confirmation over my email with the same timings I have selected.. I have also received a text message on my India mobile for booking confirmation but it has different timings.
Later I realized that the app has taken the USA timings.. here are my two recommendations..
1) Nowhere the time zones(like IST, EST, CST etc) specified in the app. update the app to specify the time zones.
2) When I select the pick up location, by default the app should be intelligent enough to display timings based on local time zone. So that We don’t need to calculate timings between time zones and book the car.
Now I have to work with customer care to modify my trip timings which is really difficult because I couldn’t dial toll free from USA..
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.