SIMPLE AND USEFUL
It will allow you to lead you in the ZooParc to discover lots of animal species. The app answers all your questions: Where are pandas? How to get to Hippopotamus area? Are Asian otters near your location? Thanks to the application, moving in the zoo is so easy! Then slip it in your hands to spin like a hare in the four corners of Beauval.
BETTER THAN A COMPASS
We show you all the features of the app!
During your visit:
- Check out the zoo's location map for easy travel. Animals, toilets, catering points, shops, etc. you will find!
- Take note of Beauval's current events on the home page.
- Find all information on species by the Home or landmarks on the map. Stories and anecdotes are to be discovered on Huan Huan, Asato, Sherkan and about others animals of Beauval.
- Optimize your visit by creating your own journey as you want. The must of the app! How to do? Select animations, shows and animals you don’t want to miss. The application creates you a special program to see your selection!
What to do in few hours or when it rains? Tours are also available to guide you in the zoo.
- Check the shows and animations’ schedules. You can program your reminders to be sure not to miss anything!
- Locate the catering points, according to their opening hours and their proximity
- Listen our « ZoodioGuides » to learn more about animal life!
TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
Good visit with the app!
ABOUT THE ZOOPARC OF BEAUVAL
Classed as the No. 1 zoo in France and as one of the most beautiful zoological parks in the world, ZooParc de Beauval is home to the largest diversity of animals in France with nearly 10,000 animals including two giant pandas, found nowhere else in France!
Bug fix on sharing Ouistitiii selfies!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time downloading this app. The only use is to find opening hours (9am). The rest is totally useless. There is no WiFi in the park, so you’ll be in roaming. The map doesn’t even load remotely, it must be reloaded each time you check your position. When you want to be guided to an animal, the map doesn’t even calculate your route from where you are, but each time it calculates the route from the entrance of the zoo. When you zoom on the map (because it’s so big and unreadable) and want to check out an animal in detail, when you come back, you’re back again on the big map... I could go on and on, but clearly the programmers have never seen a real useful app. So sad, because this zoo is huge and would benefit from a good app!
- ZOO PARC DE BEAUVAL
- 22.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 ZooParc de Beauval
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.