Seamless Maintenance, Achieved! Plan, Prioritize, and Simplify your Maintenance.
Zunaso Work Order app makes it easier to create, prioritize, approve, assign, track and review all types of Work Orders using an intuitive, simple, and user-friendly mobile application interface.
• Facilitates both Reactive Maintenance and Planned / Preventive Maintenance for the assets in your facilities.
• Helps with streamlining your entire maintenance workflow, in turn achieving increased efficiency, increased asset life, enhanced equipment performance, reduced downtime, and cost-saving.
• Comprises of the following 3 components that are essential to a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS): Work Order Management, Planned Maintenance Scheduling, and Parts Inventory Management, which allows you to follow the best industry practices.
• Automated Rules for Work Order Approval and Work Order Assignment to Technician saves time and ensures accuracy.
• Setting up email notifications on Work Order updates ensures seamless and timely communication between supervisors and technicians.
• Low Stock Notification ensures timely procuring of parts.
Zunaso Work Order is ideal for industries including, but not limited to:
1. Energy & Utilities
3. Retail & CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)
4. Transportation & Logistics, including Fleet and Auto Repair
7. Hospitality, including Food and Beverage
8. Education, including School Districts, Colleges and Universities
9. Facilities, including Community / Recreation Centers, Gym and Fitness Centers
10. Cleaning Industry
11. Property Management
When the Facilities Managers, Facilities Supervisors, Maintenance Managers, Maintenance Technicians, and Building Managers are looking to get rid of the traditional paper forms, emails, and phone calls for managing their maintenance work orders, they can easily switch to Zunaso Work Order App free from worries.
Being a Mobile-first, Cloud-based App, it's a sustainable, time-efficient, Storage efficient, and mobile-user-friendly product.
Enterprise features such as adding notes, attachments, images, and signature to the Work Order ensures seamless communication on the work between the supervisor and the technicians. Outstanding features such as the checklists, kits, and classifications all provide a faster and more organized means of preparing work orders with accurate information.
Estimates facilitate projection and cost analysis.
The built-in barcode scanner feature allows users to quickly associate the correct assets to a work order. It also allows the users to easily upload the barcode information to the assets and parts in the system, and to easily lookup for existing parts and assets by simply scanning the barcode on them.
Zunaso Work Order app supports the offline feature. This is very important when the technician does not have a reliable internet connection and would like to work on a given task and update the work order. With the offline feature, the technician does not need to worry about the changes made while the app was offline. As soon as the app is online, the pending changes will be sent to the server.
Zunaso Work Order app comes with industry-standard reports that can help you measure KPIs, analyze time and costs, measure effectiveness and productivity, and make the right decisions with respect to your resources and budgets.
With Zunaso Work Order App, you can streamline your maintenance work orders approval and assignment process, plan and execute scheduled maintenance of assets, improve the lifetime of your assets, achieve real time tracking of parts inventory, procure parts on time for maintenance and repairs, track costs and send notifications.
Get started for Free today! Your use of the Work Order app is subject to the Zunaso Terms of Service available at - https://www.zunaso.com/terms-of-service/
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Big-HDTC Canada ULC
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zunaso