For users to have a better experience with ZUS OBD-II device we are launching a stand-alone app for this type of device.
The ZUS ELM327 contains features offered by OBD-II devices only. Unlike the complete ZUS app, it is designed to offer users who purchased the ELM327 devices with the best user experience. We are creating this lite version so users can choose when they’ve only bought the OBD-II device yet don’t want to mess-up with the tire sensors or cameras we offer.
ZUS ELM327 offers an intensified OBD-II device features for users who only have the OBD-II devices. Decreased dramatically in size, it now allows users to enjoy the Mileage Log, Parking Location, Pro Dashboard, EzzySaver Dashboard, Safety Center and other key features with ease.
ZUS ELM327 OBD Scanner App is compatible with all the ELM327 OBD-II devices.
Main Features in a glance:
* Pro Dashboard: Follow the real-time driving dashboard to have a quick glance at all your driving habits such as times of hard brakes, the total length of idling & speeding during a single drive.
* Engine Health Monitor: Keep tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts. Decode engine error codes, which normally costs a $100 trip to the mechanic.
* EzzySaver Dashboard: Follow the real-time driving dashboard to save as much as 25 cents per gallon on fuel.
* Safety Center: World's first predictive algorithm analyzes historical engine data for potential issues.
* Log Your Business Miles: Use your personal car for work? If that’s a yes, you could save thousands of dollars in tax deductions by automatically tracking your drives with ZUS.
* Find Your Car: The ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor automatically saves your parking location. Simply open the ZUS app to find your car with the Map or Compass.
* Say Goodbye to Parking Tickets: Set a parking timer to alert you 10 minutes before time runs out.
Notes: ZUS ELM327 may not get a location indoors and underground parking lots. Because of ZUS didn’t get your location without a GPS signal.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* ZUS relies on the GPS signal on the mobile phone to locate.
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
.More compatible devices supported
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really wish they have a portrait mode on the app.
And hoping for it to be a little bit more responsive
BEWARE!!! I have purchased all of their products thinking it will be awesome to upgrade my vehicle and most are defective. Very hard to configure if you can configure at all. You have to constantly change between WiFi to use dash cam and backup cam, this is not user friendly at all. 9 out of 10 times it doesn’t even connect and when it does it disconnects. Very poor customer service as you will wait days for response. When you have a bad product you will pay to ship back to them and who knows if you will ever receive a new device. I am very disappointed, I had to return a product a couple of times because it was defective.
Amazing app! I saw the advert for the free Vehicle health monitor lite where you only pay shipping and let’s just say I’m glad I picked it up. Even if you don’t have anything that needs checking it’s great having the peace of mind knowing your cars status. This app also logs a number of useful things besides vehicle health such as, parking location, speed, engine rpm, mileage, etc..
Definitely worth it 200%
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- No NDA Inc
- 142.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 No NDA Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.