Zvuk helps people find the right music for any moment and mood. Thousands of curated playlists, top charts and personalised recommendations — all in the single application. The first month of subscription is free for all new users.
What can you do for free
• Listen to Top 100 popular tracks and new releases
• Play editorial playlists
• Discover new music with daily recommendations
• Create playlists and share music with friends on VK and Facebook
What can you can do with a subscription
• Listen to any music without limits — 40 million tracks at your disposal
• Save music to personal collection
• Download tracks and listen to them offline
• Sing along with lyrics and line-by-line translation
• Forget about ads
• Listen to music in high quality — mp3 with a bitrate of 320 kbit/s
• Adjust storage for downloaded music
Zvuk is the only independent music service in Russia and the CIS. We have been providing access to legal music since 2007. All revenues we share with copyright holders, such as Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Warner Music Group and many independent labels.
Zvuk Catalog includes a variety of music: pop, rock, Russian rap, chanson, disco, trance, techno, blues, metal, jazz, hip-hop, classical music and soundtracks — you can find any genre in the corresponding playlist.
People listen to Zvuk in Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, the Republic of Belarus, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
When you purchase a subscription, payment is made from your iTunes account. The subscription is renewed automatically, but you can always disable it in your iTunes account settings. Your subscription will be automatically renewed a day before the end of the current period for a period similar to the previous one. If you purchase a subscription during the trial period, its unused portion is canceled.
Terms of Service: zvuk.com/terms
You can always contact us: email@example.com
▸ This time we fixed a lot of bugs so you have the best possible Zvuk. Update the app to feel the difference!
Tell us what you think about the new version by shooting a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or in a chat with a real person in the support section of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything worked fine until now
So I’ve been using this app since November 17. And everything was satisfying, even the lack of tracks was ok with me since I understand how the Russian internet works. But today it stopped working and asks me to subscribe, even though throughout all this time I was using paid option. It even shows it in my subscription tab in the App Store. I guess this will be the last month I subscribed to this. Was good ‘till it lasted
Wishal‘s lights look real slow but just looks like your heater so in the Laporte new theater that be your most discreet son.
It's a good music app and has a lot of songs but you have to pay for it to listen to music without wifi
- Zvuk LLC
- 160.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Azerbaijani, Russian, Ukrainian, Uzbek
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 ООО «Звук»
- In-App Purchases
- Zvuk Premium Sub — Year $22.49
- Zvuk Premium Sub — Month $2.99
- Zvuk Premium Sub — Month $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.