Just connect your smart trainer — like the Zwift Hub that’s available for purchase directly from Zwift— or smart bike with Zwift and chase down your goals from the comfort of home.
Ride with real people across the globe. Choose from countless routes with amazing views. Race, workout, or just go for a casual pedal. Get fit as you make friends on Zwift, the place where indoor riding is actually fun and delivers real results.
Our plans are built by world-class coaches and are one of the most efficient ways to train. Customized to your current fitness, they adjust on the fly. Whether you’ve been training a bunch or less than you would like, they’ll even re-calibrate as you progress through the plan. Your only job is to follow the guidance and watch the results roll in.
A MASSIVE MENU OF WORKOUTS
Only have 30 minutes? There are plenty of on-demand short sessions to choose from. Have more time? There are even more options for all levels, whether you want to train for a specific event, get fit, or fine-tune your race fitness.
CONTAGIOUS MOTIVATION ON TAP 24-7
Need a kickstart? There are countless group rides to choose from. Or join a pacer group: these rides never stop, so you can hop in whenever you want for as long as you want. Whether you want to go slow and easy or push your limits, there’s a pace for you.
Have a personal record or personal best you want to beat? HoloReplay is waiting for you. This digital muse goes at the exact pace of your previous time to help you level up and beat that number!
EXPLORE FROM HOME
Thanks to countless miles of roads across 11 immersive worlds, there's always something new to discover. Joyride around the rolling hills of Watopia, crush the climbs and mountain passes of Innsbruck, and get your race on in Crit City.
Want more? Stick around. We're always adding more digital tarmac.
GRAN FONDOS, TOURS, AND MORE
Thanks to countless Gran Fondos (each with different length options), multi-stage tours, and events with VIPs from the worlds of cycling, triathlon, and running, there’s plenty to choose from.
Going shoulder-to-shoulder with fellow athletes is one of the most efficient ways to get fit. And on Zwift, you don’t have to worry about crashes! There are loads of competitions for first-timers, elite competitors, and everyone in between.
With short, medium, and long options, there’s sure to be one for you. Thanks to Zwift’s massive community, there’s always a good turnout. Of course, there are safeties in place to ensure fairness.
MAKE YOUR AVATAR YOUR OWN
Customization is the name of the game, right down to your avatar. Choose from different hairstyles and looks for your avatar. And the more you ride, the more you unlock. That includes kits, helmets, sunglasses, and more.
As you ride, you’ll earn Drops. Use these to upgrade your avatar’s frame and wheels while building a drool-worthy quiver of bicycles.
These bikes all have different characteristics so that you can fine-tune your bike for specific events.
THE FUN KEEPS COMING
New maps, routes, and features are regularly released. These updates ensure fun around every corner—inspiring you to go a little harder, ride a bit longer, and keep coming back.
With a smart treadmill or a device like a footpod — you can get a RunPod which is available for purchase directly from Zwift — or a connected shoe, you can also run on Zwift.
THE REVIEWS ARE IN
“I was soon hooked, pitting myself against thousands of riders from around the world.” The Guardian
“Thanks to indoor training app Zwift however, you don’t have to be a World Tour cyclist to attack some of the world's most famous stages.” Red Bull magazine
“It’s made indoor training fun, and that’s something I never thought I’d say.” Road.cc
“Zwift racing is possibly some of the most constructive training I’ve ever done.” Cycling Weekly
• Onboarding: We have updated our onboarding experience to provide new Zwifters a suggested series of things to do during their first few rides while also teaching them the basics of how to Zwift (cycling only).
• Cycling XP Awards: In order to make XP awards for miles and kilometers more equitable, we will now award 32 XP per mile ridden, up from 30. Zwifters will still earn 20 XP per kilometer ridden. No change for run XP
• Repack Rush: Improved visual navigation of the Repack Report global and local leaderboards.
• Zwift Play: Ride Leaders can now control fence options using Zwift Play controllers.
• Zwift Play: Fixed an issue where the braking haptic (vibration) feedback would not work properly if Zwift Play controllers were power cycled or disconnected and reconnected while in game.
• Elite Rizer: Improved steering responsiveness in Repack Rush.
• Elite Rizer: Fixed an issue that prevented intersection route selection via steering.
• Fixed an issue which caused bikes to have dust trails and gravel sounds on some Climb Portal routes.
• Running: Fix a bug where speed signals were not working for some treadmills (Bowflex BXT226, BXT216, Landice L7)
• Fixed an issue that could make it difficult to stay in packs or overtake riders in groups.
• Fix Progress bar slightly cut off for Asian languages.
• Fixed an issue that could cause lag or crashes while navigating through workout collections.
• Fixed a visual issue with custom workout cards.
• Fixed an issue which caused the "Fit & Fun" workout to go missing.
• Climb Portal: Fixed an issue that would allow you to slightly steer off of the road boundaries on some routes.
• Fixed an issue in the France world where an unnamed segment timer would appear with no ETA when approaching the Petit KOM arch from the start of Tire-Bouchon.
• General game stability improvements.
• Workouts: A reorganization of our workout content into goal-oriented collections that will help Zwifters more easily find the workout they want to do today
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app - it’s fun and easy to use
I started on Zwift about two years ago as a cyclist. I bought a trainer specially having never tried the app which was a risky investment but was a great choice. I liove cycling on Zwift. I don’t feel safe on the road and I go further knowing only have top hop off the bike and I’m home.
I had to give up cycling for the minute due to herniated disks (hoping to be back on the bike soon) so I bought a treadmill and started running with Zwift. I love it! I’ve never really enjoyed running before but the Zwift environment makes it enjoyable- i ran 65 miles this month! Training plans are good.
I have no issues with app stability (using IPad). When you start it is hard to understand how it all fits together / there is the Zwift app (where you do the activity) but also the companion app where you organize everything - took me a while to make sense of that- but once you get going it’s excellent.
Dropped out nearly every time I used it!
I had been using Rouvy or TrainerRoad with my Smart Trainer, but thought I’d give Zwift a try since our daughter and son in law are now using it. I’m not a big fan of the Virtual World, but was willing to give it a go.
I should first point out that the firmware was up to date on my Hammer H3 and I ALWAYS run a calibration before riding any routes as part of my warmup routine.
Right off I noticed absolutely NO synchronization between negative and positive grade changes. It was actually HARDER to pedal DOWNHILL than up hill. I have NEVER had such a blatant issue with either Rouvy or TrainerRoad.
50% of the time Zwift simply stopped in the middle of a ride leaving me scrambling to keep my workout going. Seems it lost contact with the trainer and my HR monitor, something that has never happened with the other Apps. Another peeve is Zwift only shows the grade changes in graph form as you progress, not of what’s ahead whereas Rouvy and TrainerRoad display the grade/resistance profile of the entire route so you can more accurately pace yourself. Unlike Rouvy, where you can ride REAL roads from all over the world, I found the choice of routes limited and repetitive. I also found simply TOO much going on visually with Zwift for my taste.
If you are looking for a App that functions properly and gives you the impression you’re riding outside on a road forget Zwift, go with Rouvy instead!
NOT a true running app. Great cycling app!
When I started on Zwift, I absolutely loved it! Finally a workout video game; what a concept. But then after my trial period ended and I became a paid subscriber, I found that some of the features and functions began to wean. It first started when I was riding a race and got a message that I was riding at “superhuman” and “professional” speeds before wiping my results from the leaderboards. I was super annoyed with the first couple, but became enraged with the third and fourth after I recalibrated my equipment. Then came the running problems. First of all, Zwift should not advertise itself as a “running” app, because it has very little that runners can do compared to the cycling events. Aside from that, it quit syncing up with my Garmin Forerunner 945 all of a sudden. Even after several “uninstalls” and reinstalls of both Zwift and resetting my Garmin, it does not sync up still. So the app is completely useless when that happens.
I am so disappointed, because I thought I found an app that would keep me working out basically for the rest of my days. However, I have canceled my membership and hope that another developer will come up with something that far exceeds that of Zwift.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zwift, Inc
- 3.1 GB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Zwift, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Zwift $14.99