Zwift blends the fun of video games with the intensity of serious training, helping you achieve every one of your fitness goals. Pair a Zwift-supported device to our app, and get started today. Train. Race. Make new friends and find new competitors, all from the comfort of your home.
Daily runs and rides rise to the next level thanks to Zwift.
Dive into a collection of immersive worlds using a treadmill and footpod to run , or bike trainer to ride. Follow training plans designed by world-class coaches, create your own, or just go for a casual ride or run with a global community as dedicated as you are. Your training levels up with this any-weather, at-home game that helps you smash your goals!
Spin your way through central London. Stride through a futuristic New York City. Transform your living room into a training playground where you can tear through the desert, across Mayan Ruins, beneath an underwater tunnel, and beyond.
Training is now better at home: trust your bike trainer or treadmill and footpod to track your results and give you all the data you need. Analyze your workouts. Take your performance to the next level.
Trust Zwift to turn every ride and run into a game. Because fun is fast.
5 REASONS TO WORK OUT WITH ZWIFT:
• Over 1,000 structured workouts and training plans. Pick whatever you need to help reach your goals.
• Take part in group rides, runs, workouts, or races. We offer over 200 live events a day.
• Immersive experiences. Get cycling in the Alps or run in the English countryside!
• Drive your performance with data. Monitor your progress and analyze your performance.
• Widely supported technology. Our app works with dozens of trainers and devices (smart trainer, classic trainer, footpod, etc.).
Download Zwift and experience the freedom to train, ride, or run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
Run for free, or ride as much as you want with Zwift’s monthly subscription of $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
WIDE SELECTION OF SUPPORTED DEVICES
For an exhaustive list of supported treadmills and footpods, please visit support.zwift.com.
With access to Apple Health, save your activity data from rides or runs and let your Apple Watch provide you with real-time heart rate data.
**New Features and Content**
• Rush into night with the Makuri Islands newest map extension. Get engulfed in the nighttime energy of Neokyo as you sprint under the neon lights in this electric new map.
• Added new Workouts of the Week for 1.19.
• Added the Uranium NUCLEAR bike and FFWD RYOT55 Wheelset to the Drop Shop.
• Added a notification to inform Zwifters when they lose connection to their ANT+ or Bluetooth device, or the Zwift servers.
**Bug Fixes and Improvements**
• Fixed an issue where the scrollbar in the route selection UI did not appear.
• Fixed an issue where Zwifters would have access to bikes and wheels that they have not purchased or are level locked.
• Fixed an issue causing the Training Plan name to be incorrect when changing your plan.
• Fixed an issue which caused the watts required for specific workout blocks to be inconsistent between the preview and in-game work out.
• The post ride steering survey will appear less frequently after a ride where a steering device was paired.
• Fixed an issue causing the Repack Ridge section of Watopia to be inaccessible to riders.
• Fixed an issue that could cause a Zwifter's speed and direction to lock after trying to perform a u-turn.
• Fixed an issue on Apple TV where Zwifters would continue to run after Bluetooth was turned off on the device.
• Fixed an issue which would cause the game to crash when toggling through segment leaderboard.
• Fixed an issue which would leave a Zwifter in limbo when trying to ride with another user who had recently disconnected from the game.
• Fixed an issue which caused pedal assist to end too early when joining a pace partner in certain situations.
• Fixed an issue which would cause the game to crash when joining a smaller world with an abundance of active players.
• Fixed a number of performance issues with the in-game leaderboard.
• Fixed an issue causing the segment leader jersey icon to disappear from the riders nearby list for the current segment leader.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been a zwift user for years and particularly the racing part. Great to prepare for actual racing on the road. The app is of course fantastic but there’s still annoying glitches that aren’t getting fixed such as for example knowing if there’s a climb coming or not (i think it’s called elevation map which isn’t well designed in zwift racing). the time gaps seem to be all over the place. If you’re sitting In the middle of the pack, there’s no way to know how far the breakaway is, you have to get in front of the pack to be able to see the info. Instant power also isn’t very useful, we should be able to edit it (3sec power, 5min etc). At the moment, in pretty much every race, there’s at least one person that is « cheating » or most likely has a miss calibrated powermeter and ruins the race. The algorythm to detect these people and remove them from the race isn’t up to par. One thing i would like to see is the introduction of wind in the racing it plays a big part in normal racing. Why not in zwift?
Dropped out nearly every time I used it!
I had been using Rouvy or TrainerRoad with my Smart Trainer, but thought I’d give Zwift a try since our daughter and son in law are now using it. I’m not a big fan of the Virtual World, but was willing to give it a go.
I should first point out that the firmware was up to date on my Hammer H3 and I ALWAYS run a calibration before riding any routes as part of my warmup routine.
Right off I noticed absolutely NO synchronization between negative and positive grade changes. It was actually HARDER to pedal DOWNHILL than up hill. I have NEVER had such a blatant issue with either Rouvy or TrainerRoad.
50% of the time Zwift simply stopped in the middle of a ride leaving me scrambling to keep my workout going. Seems it lost contact with the trainer and my HR monitor, something that has never happened with the other Apps. Another peeve is Zwift only shows the grade changes in graph form as you progress, not of what’s ahead whereas Rouvy and TrainerRoad display the grade/resistance profile of the entire route so you can more accurately pace yourself. Unlike Rouvy, where you can ride REAL roads from all over the world, I found the choice of routes limited and repetitive. I also found simply TOO much going on visually with Zwift for my taste.
If you are looking for a App that functions properly and gives you the impression you’re riding outside on a road forget Zwift, go with Rouvy instead!
As far as when Zwift works, I would always give it a 5 star rating. However, getting zwift to work is always such a struggle. I have refrained from complaining for a long time, but I can’t hold back anymore as it is hard for me to be able to use the app every single time I try. The calibration freezes on the spin down, and sometimes I have to restart the app up to 10 times before it will complete to 0 MPH to complete (it usually freezes and stops at either 2 or 4 MPH, and will not complete) . Also, after the new update when I FINALLY did complete the spin down, I got on the map (Watopia) and started pedaling. When I started pedaling, all the sudden I was going 35 MPH, and it said my power output was 490 WATTS. I was barely spinning at a warmup pace, and no matter how many times I restarted/recalibrated it wouldn’t fix the power output error. Zwift has been such an amazing training tool, but it still feels like it’s in a test phase as far as development. Maybe instead of keeping on trying to give us new maps (we all want 24/7 watopia) try fixing all of the bugs the app has.
Regardless of the issues I still LOVE the app and the program! I just want to be able to hop on and spin with ease!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zwift, Inc
- 2.3 GB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Zwift, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Zwift $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.