The Credit Card for App Lovers
Get 3 percent Daily Cash on your App Store purchases with Apple Card.
Apple Pay, Apple Card and more
Apple Card completely rethinks everything about the credit card. It lives in the Wallet app on your iPhone, with tools that make it clear how much you’re spending and where you’re spending it. Most important, Apple Card raises the bar for privacy and security.
It also offers a great perk for App Store customers: 3 percent back in Daily Cash in your Apple Cash account on all your App Store purchases. That includes everything from your Hulu and New York Times subscriptions to your Fortnite Battle Pass and extra Candy Crush lives. Thinking of signing up for a fitness app like Zova? You’ll get 3 percent back on that too.
When you use the Exxon Mobil Rewards+ app to pay at the pump using Apple Card with Apple Pay, you’ll get 3 percent back there as well (1). And get unlimited 3 percent back at Panera Bread when you use Apple Card with Apple Pay directly in the Panera Bread app, on Panera.com, and in-store (2).
Understand your spending
You’ve never seen your spending history presented as clearly—or as beautifully—as this. Just tap your Apple Card in the Wallet app to view, at a glance, a graph of your daily charges, current balance and available credit, and latest transactions with the merchant’s name shown in plain English (rather than a jumble of letters you have to decipher). Tapping the Weekly Activity chart brings up additional details, all designed to help you spot trends and understand where your money is going. Sort your week’s purchases by merchant or category, with each category getting its own colored icon, so you can quickly see when you’ve splurged on, say, entertainment (purple) or restaurants (orange).
Pay less interest
Most credit card statements emphasize the minimum due each month, but paying just this amount can cost you a lot in interest.
With Apple Card, which lives in the Wallet app, figuring out how much to pay—and how much interest you’ll owe—is as simple as tapping the Pay button and sliding your finger around a colorful ring. As you adjust your payment amount, you’ll see an estimate of the interest you’ll owe (3). Use these estimates to make an informed decision (rather than an educated guess) about how much of your balance you want to pay down.
By the way, Apple Card has no fees, period. No annual fees. No international-transaction fees. No over-limit fees. No returned-payment fees. No hidden fees whatsoever (4).
Fraud protection, in real time
Every time you buy something with your Apple Card, you can get a notification on your iPhone, so you’ll be the first to know if anything is amiss. You'll also be notified of any unusual activity.
All the advanced security technologies of Apple Pay—like Face ID, Touch ID, and unique transaction codes—are built right in.
Don’t recognize a charge? Just tap it to let us know, and we’ll take it from there. Still have a question? There’s no need to call and wait on hold. Get an answer 24/7 by contacting a representative in the Messages app (5).
Earn Daily Cash on the App Store—and everywhere else
When you use your Apple Card to buy an app or subscription on the App Store, or to make an in-app purchase, you’ll earn 3 percent back in Daily Cash. Same goes for anything you buy on Apple.com, at an Apple retail location, or from select partners, such as Walgreens (6), Duane Reade, T-Mobile (7), Uber, and Uber Eats (8).
And whether you’re grabbing coffee or reserving a flight, you’ll earn a percentage in Daily Cash too: Get 2 percent for purchases made with Apple Pay and 1 percent for purchases at businesses that don’t yet accept Apple Pay.
There’s no limit to how much you can earn, and it all goes right onto your Apple Cash card in the Wallet app.
Apple Pay, Apple Card and more
(1) 3% Daily Cash is available in the United States when using Apple Card with Apple Pay (where available) at Exxon or Mobil branded pumps and attached convenience stores.To pay at the pump with Apple Pay, either use Exxon Mobil Rewards+ mobile app or contactless payment. Excludes purchases at 3rd party merchants, including independent car washes, located within an Exxon or Mobil branded location or the attached convenience store.
(2) 3% Daily Cash excludes Panera Bread orders made on 3rd party apps. Apple Pay is coming soon to purchases of Panera Bread coffee subscriptions.
(3) Interest estimates are based on your posted account balance at the time of the estimate and do not include pending transactions or any other purchases you may make before the end of the billing period.
(4) Variable APRs range from 10.99 percent to 21.99 percent based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2020.
(5) Some transactions may not be shown in maps.
(6) 3% Daily Cash is not available at Sprint Express and independent health service providers, including Walgreens Optical and Walgreens Hearing, or for orders made on 3rd party delivery apps.
(7) 3% Daily Cash is available for purchases using Apple Card with Apple Pay in T-Mobile U.S. stores, and bill payments and AutoPay on T-Mobile.com and in the T-Mobile app. Authorized T-Mobile dealers are not eligible for 3% Daily Cash and can be found on T-Mobile.com/store-locator. Sprint account payments, and purchases made through any Sprint checkout, including those at T-Mobile U.S. stores, are not eligible for 3% Daily Cash.
(8) Apple Pay is coming soon to Uber services like Scheduled Rides.
Issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.