Colouring Book for adults #HoliColoring. Your mandala, pleasantly relaxes after a hard day, soothing images, colours and sounds of nature.
#HoliColoring is a journey into the world of peace and relaxation, a moment for yourself, escape from the everyday hustle and bustle. Treat yourself to a bit of free time in the beautiful world of colours, images and shapes.
HOLI Colouring book for adults:
1. Use your imagination and creativity (choose colours, hue and shapes)
2. Relax and unwind after a long day (anti-stress and relaxation)
3. Colorize beautiful mandala paintings and show them to the world
4. Express yourself, show feelings and emotions
5. Listen to the sounds of nature
6. Develop your eye-hand coordination
7. Take a journey through colours of spring, summer, autumn, winter
8. Color Therapy. Create your own colour palette.
Discover our anti-stress colouring book for adults and kids, immerse yourself in the sounds of nature, select the image and give it its colour. See how your mood changes after our colour therapy. Art therapy - while colouring our mind rests, colouring is like meditation, lets you forget about everyday worries.
HOLI, the anti-stress colouring pages for adults are divided into categories, you will discover the beautiful colouring pages of:
10. Each update brings new beautiful relaxation colouring pages
It's not just that the colouring is trendy, psychologists emphasize that the colouring books for adults have a very good effect on our psyche and mood. They help relieve stress and anxiety, calm down, help in concentration, develop creativity and self-confidence, in a word colouring book allow you to achieve a state of Zen.
Colouring book for adults is the best calming game, helps to get rid of anxiety, colouring stimulates alpha brain waves so that we are in a mild state of relaxation, it is also the moment when you activate the frontal lobe of the brain, which is responsible for planning and problem solving.
If you suffer from insomnia and are looking for new ways to wind down, try colouring. Colouring books for adults can be an evening ritual that allows you to relax and relieve stress and anxiety, and this has a positive impact on the rest of the night.
Why HOLI Colouring book for adults? Holi is a festival of joy and spring, known as the Festival of Colors, associated with coloured paints sprayed on friends. In Europe, the Festival of Colors is a spring celebration of love, frolic, and colours.
Colouring books for adults are mainly associated with the mandala, symmetrical shapes of vectors inscribed into a circle. Mandalas are present in most cultures of the world. Executed eagerly by Buddhist monks, for whom creating and watching the mandala is a form of meditation.
Zentagle is also a type of colouring book for adults and kids, related to known objects filled with geometric patterns, Zendala is a round mandala (although not necessarily symmetrical), which is also filled with geometric patterns.
- Subscription owners can colour all images, use all palettes and listen all music themes available now and in future updates.
- Subscriptions are from $2.97 USD monthly and $16.14 USD annually. Cancel anytime.
- Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Follow us here:
Absolutely new share feature: share your coloring pages on your favorite social media.
Absolutely new share filters: Use one of 12 picture filters or create your own!
And as always new coloring pages ready to color.
Coloring Book for Adults - #HoliColoring your journey to the world of colors, beautiful patterns, flowers, mandalas and much more.
Do you like our app? Please spend a few seconds and give us a nice review, thank you!
- Tomasz Pajak
- 109.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © IT-SYSTEM
- In-App Purchases
- Colouring Book for Adults USD 18.99
- Adult Colouring Book USD 3.49
- HoliColoring USD 3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.